Do cases/holsters for other phones fit this one?? Need good protective case

Magnustampa

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
There seem to be an extreme dearth of good cases and holsters (not pouches) for this phone! Seidio doesn't even make one yet for any version of the G. The HTC One X looks to be the most comparable in size. Apart from openings in different places, does anyone have any experience with cases for this or other phones??

What I would like, ideally, would be a multi-layer case like my Seidio, and a matching face-in holster.

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
There seem to be an extreme dearth of good cases and holsters (not pouches) for this phone! Seidio doesn't even make one yet for any version of the G. The HTC One X looks to be the most comparable in size. Apart from openings in different places, does anyone have any experience with cases for this or other phones??

What I would like, ideally, would be a multi-layer case like my Seidio, and a matching face-in holster.

If you are talking AT&T. I bought case/holster from eBay for $10.95 free shipping. Works great. The holster will also work with the black diztronic matte black case for sale on amazon.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
When you are searching for cases, make sure that you include the model number LS970 (Sprint) or E970 (AT&T) because they are slightly different phones and I have seen posts that the cases are not inter-changeable.

I have the AT&T phone (E970) and have the Body Glove case with a rubber inner layer and a hard outer case. I had a hard time finding a holster that would allow me to have a hard case on my phone, but Nite Ize has a large sideway clip case (holster) that fits the LGOG with a hard case on it.