Help! Android newbie - need best app to record call in 3 hours!

Annabailey

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all! I'm an ex Blackberry user - finally switched to Android and love it and also love this phone. But - I'm still new and overwhelmed by the number of apps. I have a very important phone call in a few hours that I want to record and need to learn how! Needs to be easy and fail-proof. I tried Google Voice, but can't figure it out. Also downloaded a few others - but so far none seem to be working - or, the other VERY real possibility, is that I'm just clueless - which is part of the reason I stuck with BB for so long. Please help! Thank you!

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Minnieusa is correct. Many Android phones don't allow recording of voice calls like I used to be able to do with software on the Palm platform. The way around that is to use the speaker phone feature, and a voice recorder app.

There are devices you can buy that connect to the headphone jack that you can explore if this is a function you need regularly. These would require an external recorder and a wired ear bud, but provide the ability to record any call without being on speaker mode.

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I've done this before on my phone, download the app called "call recorder" lol. Records it all :-D

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12