Hey guys, maybe someone has a suggestion. My Optimus G (Sprint) is rooted and unlocked. When I attempt to listen to music with my Bluetooth Motorola headphones (it pairs and all correctly) it routes the sound through the phone speaker instead (BT headphones will work for phone conversations). I never tried them before root, but when I took my phone to Sprint he could pair my phones to a stock phone and they worked just fine. I did a factory reset to no avail. I have no idea how to unroot since all my other phones were wiped on a factory reset (the Optimus G remains rooted). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also what are some good ICS ROMs to play with while waiting on jelly bean?
    02-15-2013 01:38 AM
    I've had no problems with BT audio on this phone (had problems with Galaxy S2).

I use a 10+ yr old Jabra headset and BT audio comes through and connected 1st time and every time.

On my old Galaxy S2 I had to constantly keep going into the BT settings and unchecking and checking "Media Audio" to get music to the BT headset. You may want to try that when connected to the headset to see if that works.
    02-15-2013 12:06 PM