LS970ZVB (Sprint Jelly Bean Update)

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
LS970ZVB (4.1.2) has dropped been leaked.. Expect OTA soon. Read more over on XDA. Don't attempt to flash if you are rooted & unlocked. Don't be over-eager if you don't know what you're doing; you could brick your device. There's a guide on how to manually install the update over on XDA, as well as download links.

Last edited:

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Good news! I am looking forward to checking out whether or not I like Google Now.

Google Now is awesome. I came from a Nexus S and the biggest thing I miss is Now. It really makes your phone that much better. Also voice recognition is much improved over ICS so talk to text is actually practical now.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there a hotspot widget toggle at all for those that have mobile hotspot feature?

Or do you need to go into options to turn it on?

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you can pull down, edit and then add it to your quick settings at the top of the screen.

Daniel

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you can pull down, edit and then add it to your quick settings at the top of the screen.

Daniel

I played with the phone for a while and couldn't find the toggle. Just the widget to take you to the mobile hot spot options screen...

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I played with the phone for a while and couldn't find the toggle. Just the widget to take you to the mobile hot spot options screen...

When you pull down the notification bar, swipe all the way to the right and there is an option called edit. When in there, there should be an option to add stuff and the hotspot toggle is there.

primal5

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Noob question I know but how do I install this without root and unlock? How do I flash the file?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Larry Thomas

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has begun rolling out the update today. Only a small percentage of users will get the update today but all of us should have it within a week or so. By the way the update from Sprint is version LS970ZVA (not LS970ZVB like the leaked version).

unixpsycho

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Sprint has begun rolling out the update today. Only a small percentage of users will get the update today but all of us should have it within a week or so. By the way the update from Sprint is version LS970ZVA (not LS970ZVB like the leaked version).

LG's website shows the source code for ZVB. Must be Sprint typo.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

It's zvb not a. I read somewhere that zva was some sort of test build.