Exchange Active Sync

JamesFaulkner11

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Been lurking for a bit and hope someone can answer my question. I tried to connect to Microsoft exchange for my work email on my LG Optimus G and I can't find the active sync on here. I was able to connect my Samsung Galaxy 2 with no problem, but I can't seem to do the same on my phone. Any help with this would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance....

Anna Cummings

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I've tried that, but haven't gotten anywhere. The 7 step by step instructions on the LG website aren't the same on my phone after step 3. One of my IT techs worked on this issue for over an hour with no joy. I've been to AT&T service shop twice and all they can recommend is resetting the phone. They've done that TWICE and I'm still unable to sync to my office computer. I'm ready to take a hammer to this thing!:mad:

JamesFaulkner11

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I finally figured out the problem on my end. I did not have the " Accounts & sync " tab turned on under my general settings. I had been able to sync my home email without, but never my office. After turning it on and trying again, it synced right away. I hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay