Best skin with good texture for this phone?

fuzzyreets

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
HI folks. I just got this phone and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a good skin that has good texture. I hate feeling like the phone is going to slip out of my hand. Anyone?

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I didn't buy a skin with texture but I bought a cheap gel case off ebay just to protect it. I'm interested in that LG Folio case for like 35 bucks, but I'm afraid it'll only fit the international version

fuzzyreets

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I thought of doing that but my general mentality is that I buy slick phones that are thin for a reason. I don't want to put a huge gel case over it :) That folio case looks nice but i think that flap will get in the way. My boss had that for his phone for like a week because when you want to use the camera it's really in the way. Looks nice though.

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I own a INCIPIO grip case that covers the whole back, sides, and corners and sticks up a bit (which is good if you drop it, and you don't even notice it!). Its really thin too.

And I own the LG-E973 from Canada.

Posted via Android Central App

Fornatu

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I own a INCIPIO grip case that covers the whole back, sides, and corners and sticks up a bit (which is good if you drop it, and you don't even notice it!). Its really thin too.

And I own the LG-E973 from Canada.

Posted via Android Central App

Incipio looks good, but, their site doesn't list the LG Optimus L9 phone. Neither does this forum. I know it's not for you folks to answer, but, why no love for the L9 (LG-P769)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro