Where are the widgets?

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
So when I had my HTC Inspire, the phone came with tons of widgets. Through HTC Hub, you could install a bunch more for free.

I like this phone but it has a very poor selection of widgets. There isn't even a calculator option.

The last calculator widget I installed from Play started adding Mario shortcuts to my home screens.

Has anyone found a reliable source for widgets galore?

From my LG Optimus G E970

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So when I had my HTC Inspire, the phone came with tons of widgets. Through HTC Hub, you could install a bunch more for free.

I like this phone but it has a very poor selection of widgets. There isn't even a calculator option.

The last calculator widget I installed from Play started adding Mario shortcuts to my home screens.

Has anyone found a reliable source for widgets galore?

Have you tried long pressing an empty home screen? That is the only thing I can think of.

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried long pressing an empty home screen? That is the only thing I can think of.

I just tried and it only brings up the option to add or remove additional home screens. I have App Brain Ad Scanner loaded and running. I will just have to shop Play for widgets until I find one that doesn't push ads.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I just tried and it only brings up the option to add or remove additional home screens. I have App Brain Ad Scanner loaded and running. I will just have to shop Play for widgets until I find one that doesn't push ads.

When long press an empty space on a screen you should get a menu at the bottom with 4 options: apps, downloads, widgets, and wallpapers.

Posted via Android Central App

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
When long press an empty space on a screen you should get a menu at the bottom with 4 options: apps, downloads, widgets, and wallpapers.

Posted via Android Central App

Oh I do. It's just that the selection is so poor compared to my HTC. So when I say"where are the widgets" I'm sorry of calling out LG to offer more.

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2