Broken screen / replacement

Orlando Ferrer

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello! My optimus G E977 version has follen down and the screen is broken =/. I want to replace it but i cant find a new one for my version. I found the screen replacement for the optimus G LS970, wich has the same size. My doubt is: Can i use that screen for my optimus g e977? the only difference are the supported bands for 3G/4G but i think it doesnt matter. What can you tell me please? and thank you so much!

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I think you can, not 100% positive but I personally would order an LS970 screen to do the repair.

The LS970 screen is the same size as almost every other Optimus G except for the AT&T version(E970). You can view the screen here to make a further comparison.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to message me and i'll try to help as much as possible.

Welcome to the forums!

Orlando Ferrer

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
thank you very much! i was looking for that answer that could make me fell like it has a possible solution... i'll order the screen in 2 or 3 weeks because i don't have dollars (they are really limited in my country) and i'll give my feedback about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze