Hide app labels

SteveM626

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to hide the app names on the bottom bar? It even says apps under the app launcher

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

Tommy Clarkson

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
You should really give Apex a try, its a smooth launcher and free. Offers a ton of customization, such as the issue you've mentioned. G'luck!

SteveM626

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I'll give it a try. I love this phone. I wish it were more popular to have an otter box case or more case options.

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

likwidkool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
There are Otterbox commuter cases for our phones. I am using one and it has saved my phone a few times.

And yeah a launcher is great. I use nova. I thought the folders on the stock launcher looked really dated.

Posted via Android Central App

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
There are Otterbox commuter cases for our phones. I am using one and it has saved my phone a few times.

And yeah a launcher is great. I use nova. I thought the folders on the stock launcher looked really dated.

Yeah, for some reason Otterbox thought it was smart to only make the Commuter for the Sprint version and not for the AT&T version. I don't understand that move at all as I would bet a lot more AT&T OG's have been sold than the Sprint version.

Sent from my HTC One

likwidkool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Oops sorry. Yeah was thinking about my sprint version and forgot that there were no Otterbox for the att&t.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
It's just that the Sprint version is the same as international/Korean, where AT&T got a slightly differently shaped one

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol