Hey forum . Hopefully coming soon i will bring the project to AC. I just got my dealer license for mobile phones sales. So i have access to firmware and software too unbrick your phone and access too soak test firmware if a file is posted. Currently i am unbricking android lg phones by remote access. When someone donate to the project. Stay tune for updates for firmware
    And guides.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-10-2013 08:30 PM
    Dear Tommy,

I somehow managed to flash a wrong kernel on my LG E960 device and am pretty sure I messed up the bootloader partition. At the moment my device show almost no signs of live. :S
    There is no booting into anything. No fastboot, no download mode, no volume/power button combination.
    Just black nothingness on screen and sometimes that "Red Light of Death" flashes.

When connecting to windows I do hear that device detecting sound and in device manager I see QHSUSB_DLOAD where i used to see nexus 4.
    In other words; Hard Bricked.

I searched the internet but that Qualcomm Tool Pack thing goes way to technical for me and also i haven't really read much success stories, most of them dies into nothing. (nexus 4 related)

Now my question is: does this LG Unbrick project of you can help my device in any way?
    09-30-2013 10:47 PM