Help : Phone won't turn on

Bowser

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I rooted my phone successfully about 3 months ago. It seemed to run extremely hot a couple of times and a few times I drained the battery forgetting to charge it at night. Suddenly now it won't turn on. I tried different chargers and all I get is the red notification light to flash alternating with the lower three nav lights. Even plugging in the USB cable to my computer just makes the alternating lights to flash. I've tried about 4-5 different cables and still no luck. I've tried to press volume up + down and the power button, but nothing happens. Even tried the volume down and the power button, still nothing. Just the alternating lights to flash. Any advice would be great.

Thank you!

B.

Apex43

May 30, 2013
Visit site
What phone is it? Samsung judging by the red led and 3 nav lights? It could be bricked. See if it shows up in Odin and flash the stock ROM. Even if you are using the stock one. If that doesn't work I'll try to figure something else out for you

Bowser

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
What phone is it? Samsung judging by the red led and 3 nav lights? It could be bricked. See if it shows up in Odin and flash the stock ROM. Even if you are using the stock one. If that doesn't work I'll try to figure something else out for you

The phone is a LG Optimus G. LS970. I can't get even my windows 7 computer to find the phone even after I install the drivers. The red indicator light / NAV lights just alternately blink. when plugged in with the usb cable or charging cable. Im not able even to get it to the download model.

Thank you for the help.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I rooted my phone successfully about 3 months ago. It seemed to run extremely hot a couple of times and a few times I drained the battery forgetting to charge it at night. Suddenly now it won't turn on. I tried different chargers and all I get is the red notification light to flash alternating with the lower three nav lights. Even plugging in the USB cable to my computer just makes the alternating lights to flash. I've tried about 4-5 different cables and still no luck. I've tried to press volume up + down and the power button, but nothing happens. Even tried the volume down and the power button, still nothing. Just the alternating lights to flash. Any advice would be great.

Thank you!

B.

Hope you have a warranty because, I had this problem too rooted and everything. Before I took it to sprint I tried getting it into recovery and download and the red led just blinked up until I let go of all the buttons. My advice, take it to sprint. Tell them that your phone has been heating up until the point where it turns itself off. They'll try to enter recovery and connect a charger to it, they'll even try flashing a radio.

Sent from my LG-LS970

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance