I have a LG Optimus G and I take a lot of pics with it. Eventually I ended up with hundreds upon hundreds, making it hard to find the pics I needed to up load onto the computer. I ended up deleting the majority of my pics after putting them onto a USB. Thing is just yesterday I tried to upload some pics I had taken onto a computer and I had to go through ALL the pics including the hundreds I had deleted. I thought maybe I didn't delete them but they are not in my gallery anywhere. Could they be I some sort of trash? Or maybe it's because of my Drop Box app?? Does anyone have any idea why my deleted pics are still loading when \I go to put pics onto the computer?
    12-03-2013 01:44 PM
    I have a LG Optimus G and I take a lot of pics with it. Eventually I ended up with hundreds upon hundreds, making it hard to find the pics I needed to up load onto the computer. I ended up deleting the majority of my pics after putting them onto a USB. Thing is just yesterday I tried to upload some pics I had taken onto a computer and I had to go through ALL the pics including the hundreds I had deleted. I thought maybe I didn't delete them but they are not in my gallery anywhere. Could they be I some sort of trash? Or maybe it's because of my Drop Box app?? Does anyone have any idea why my deleted pics are still loading when \I go to put pics onto the computer?
    Welcome to the forums.
    I am not sure. I can ask around.
    12-03-2013 04:32 PM
    Are your pics being uploaded to your Google+ account automatically? Mine are set to do that (although I didn't know), and even if I deleted them on my device, they always remain on Google+. Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-03-2013 04:40 PM
    Are your pics being uploaded to your Google+ account automatically? Mine are set to do that (although I didn't know), and even if I deleted them on my device, they always remain on Google+. Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    That's a possibility, I cant imagine where else they may have gone.

g2 cm10.2
    12-03-2013 06:28 PM