Custom Recovery error

Sonofaperson

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I have downloaded rom manager to get cwm recovery, and when I tap "reboot into recovery" it starts to, but then says boot error or something... Same with two. =l is there either a way to fix this or to Uninstall it and install it a more secure way? Please help =(

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Sonofaperson

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Recovery error

I have downloaded rom manager to get cwm recovery, and when I tap "reboot into recovery" it starts to, but then says boot error or something... Same with two. =l is there either a way to fix this or to Uninstall it and install it a more secure way? Please help =(

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app

Seriously, please help me all ye people who have seen this post. ANYONE AT ALL WHO MAY HAVE ANY idea. Also, can I update to kitKat when it (hopefully) comes out in September (with custom recovery) ?
And I meant twrp(team win recovery something) instead of two.
A partial answer to any questions will suffice. =)

Sonofaperson

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Recovery error

Seriously, please help me all ye people who have seen this post. ANYONE AT ALL WHO MAY HAVE ANY idea. Also, can I update to kitKat when it (hopefully) comes out in September (with custom recovery) ?
And I meant twrp(team win recovery something) instead of two.
A partial answer to any questions will suffice. =)

OK people. I figured out y it was messed up. I needed to unlock the bootloader. =P thank you for all ur support. So I may or may not get cwm cause I want kitKat. Official if possible. So I want to Uninstall cwm. OTA update please!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital