Like the title says I've updated my phone when I had root, the root was working fine before the update (which is still 4.1.2) and now the root is corrupted. My phone is still ok, but SuperSU says that the binarys aren't there. /xbin I have a file called "su" but I can't delete it without root access. Now none of the apps that need root are letting me use them. I've factory reseted from Recovery and Backup And Reset and have done a Hard Reset from the Power + Down Button. I can see it can delete System files so is there also a computer app to access system or /root files w/o root? Thanks!
    06-13-2015 10:50 AM
    Like the title says I've updated my phone when I had root, the root was working fine before the update (which is still 4.1.2) and now the root is corrupted. My phone is still ok, but SuperSU says that the binarys aren't there. /xbin I have a file called "su" but I can't delete it without root access. Now none of the apps that need root are letting me use them. I've factory reseted from Recovery and Backup And Reset and have done a Hard Reset from the Power + Down Button. I can see it can delete System files so is there also a computer app to access system or /root files w/o root? Thanks!
    You will probably need to root the device again. The root files must have been deleted when you did the update. If you have a custom recover you should be able to just find a supersu.zip file and re root that way.
    06-15-2015 11:49 AM