Lg optimus l70 LGMS323

Doug Barnes

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
got mine to root , no problem..I think I already know the answer, but here is my issue, after trusting the judgement of someone I ASSumed knew better, I used a wretched sd card partition app. Not only is the sd card dead, but I can't even do a simple re boot or factory setting restore..what is the button holding down procedure for forcing a factory reset?

Sagbag25

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I got this phone, LG Optimus L70 2 days ago, but can't get it to root, towelroot and framaroot do not work for some reason, and I've checked everything that could go wrong. Any other root clicking apps I could use? I don't have a pc to do any hardcore root methods. Help plz?

Julie Duff-Ireland

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
So let's talk about this phone for a bit. This is a metro pcs 4g phone. This thing is pretty nice. I mean for the fact I payed $50 for it. Pretty fast does everything I need. Have had it for two days now and I'm out of memory. It's says 4 gigs which it does. but this thing has much junk pre-installed apps. I need to get this thing rooted so I can free up a lot of Memory. Plz help thanks.

I don't know if anyone is still looking for a root for the L70, but the one provided by towelroot.com worked great on my phone. I did it approx 2 weeks Ago. Since then, i get periodic Alerts to perform a system update but i refuse to since I'm not sure how it will effect my root. ..just some info...i have kernel version 3.4.0+, android version 4.4.2, and software version ms32310b

sajkodeli

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Updating to build 10c will remove your root 😒 ... thats what i did ... towelroot is not working on the latest firmware 10c 👿👽📻📼

Posted via the Android Central App

pgcasso

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
its easy with towelroot just download it on your phone open it hit the greek symbol / it should say make it rain after that your done download root checker from playstore open app verify root Important!!! delete towelroot file from your phone download super user or supersSU Good luck :)

Tonie Douglas

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello I am in need of assistance, I have Lg I70 LGMS323, I have placed a memory card as told by the metro store. I have done all that was thought of to do and it is not doing anything, in the meantime I am running out of storage space. Will you all be able to assist me on what it is to be done. I would gladly appreciate it, so thanks in advance

David Walker8

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
got mine to root , no problem..I think I already know the answer, but here is my issue, after trusting the judgement of someone I ASSumed knew better, I used a wretched sd card partition app. Not only is the sd card dead, but I can't even do a simple re boot or factory setting restore..what is the button holding down procedure for forcing a factory reset?

Believe you hold the power button down for one min...

Last edited by a moderator:

DynamiteDave70

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I have found all the LG phones I have bought have really small storage with junk pre-installed apps I have no need for. I don't know if it is just Metro PCS but I also have a T Mobile LG and the same issue. Why they put a hidden SD card in storage (SD0) if you try to move apps to SD card t just goes right into in phone storage. I am really good with computers from programming, building from scratch and virus removal, but when it comes to phones I just can not figure out how to root the phone. I need help, all the You videos on rooting just have bad links that are either malware or viruses. Thank God for the add-on WOT as it is the best add-on ever created, which always keeps me from clicking on a bad link, 3rd party downloads malware packages. AND Java is used on just about every PC if not all PC's, and if youre not careful it will download ASK toolbar and change your homepage and default search to ask. Anyhow I just want to know how to root ne. I hope my info helps people be aware and get help with my phone...

Antwayn Kirkwood

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello I am in need of assistance, I have Lg I70 LGMS323, I have placed a memory card as told by the metro store. I have done all that was thought of to do and it is not doing anything, in the meantime I am running out of storage space. Will you all be able to assist me on what it is to be done. I would gladly appreciate it, so thanks in advance

did u get an answer cause im having the same prob and i need some help plz

Last edited by a moderator:

lesliewalters

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I dont know anything about technology, so please be understanding. I got this phone yesterday, and i am so annoyed.
I want it to stop going to memo. i want it to stop vibrating when i text. i cant use my speakers with this phone. it makes a static sound on my radio if the phone is too close. and why dont i have a camcorder app on this phpne separate from my camera like on my lg770 motion i think.
thank you... please dont be annoyed.

ImaFungi24

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Hey Jfredbaby90, i want to know what it is that you mean by ". It's says 4 gigs which it does."
do you mean that is how much memory the phone has? or are you referring to something else? i have the same phone only mine came with 1.48gb of internal mem. so im having a hell of a harder time with finding space for my shtuff. and also, has a root been found for this LG Optimus L70 yet?

Paul Harris4

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I happened to be looking for this as well, so here is what I have found so far. [Update] To Root LG L70 MS323:

How to enter LG L70 MS323 recovery mode? How to put your LG Optimus L70 into recovery mode?

[Update] The LG L70 on metroPCS has a locked boot loader, So you can not boot the ms323 into recovery mode with the ADB tool.

What is needed:

1) Install LG drivers Ver 3.10 if you still didn’t.
2) Install Android SDK Tools
or Just download the lite ADB tools [ADB.rar]and unpack it somewhere: (e.g. C:/ADB/ )

Step 1- You need to enable USB debugging mode:

Go Settings – General – Developer options – USB debugging.

If you don’t see it: Settings – General – About phone – Common – Software info – click 5-10 times on Build number.
Spte 2- Connect your phone to computer.

Step 4- Navigate to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory (The directory where you unpacked the Android SDK Tool) and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click anywhere in the folder > Open Command Prompt.

In the command prompt window, Type in the following command and press Enter.

adb devices

You should see the “List of devices attached”, if your handset is connected to PC successful.

Now, You are ready to boot your LG L70 MS323 into recovery mode,
Type in the following command and press Enter.

adb reboot recovery
Step 5 – Your LG L70 MS323 will turn OFF and then boot into the Recovery Mode. Navigate up and down using the volume keys.

Paul Harris4

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I dont know anything about technology, so please be understanding. I got this phone yesterday, and i am so annoyed.
I want it to stop going to memo. i want it to stop vibrating when i text. i cant use my speakers with this phone. it makes a static sound on my radio if the phone is too close. and why dont i have a camcorder app on this phpne separate from my camera like on my lg770 motion i think.
thank you... please dont be annoyed.

It should only save to memo when you screen capture. I don't know if there is a setting to change so that pics go directly to another folder. Mine go into my SD card folder called Gallery-which I think the phone created on its own. To stop vibrate on pressing keys in text, go to the text on anyone's phone number, click on the "gear" at the bottom of the keyboard, scroll to "additional settings" then uncheck whatever you want there, such as vibrate/sound/etc. Electronics like cell phone should not be near your speakers. The magnets in the speaker will erase data. Why do that anyhow? You do have a camcorder, but not an app. I have no clue why it is linked to the camera...it is just the design. I have never seen anything different than that. You have to choose an app for a camcorder feature and download third party software. Cheap phones normally do not have super features like 12 MP cameras and HD camcorders built in.

louderr

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
HI, I have the same phone for a few months now, First if you go to your camera you will see a movie camera icon. just tap that and you will be able to shoot video, next Go to settings either the GEAR looking icon or pull your finger down from the top of the screen and tap on the little gear in the right hand top corner the look across the top and you will see: General, Display, Sound etc. Just tap on SOUND and go down the list and you can shut off the vibration and change your ringtones or your notification sounds also., as far as the phone making static when close to your speakers I cant help you sorry. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech