My LG Optimus L9 won't turn off

Ramirez9omaR

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I recently did an update my phone asking to do and after that every time I click the power button to close my phone it closes it But right away it turns back on. My phone is technically on the whole time which makes the battery just die within minutes. No clue what to do.?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I recently did an update my phone asking to do and after that every time I click the power button to close my phone it closes it But right away it turns back on. My phone is technically on the whole time which makes the battery just die within minutes. No clue what to do.?

Posted via Android Central App

Well, This is just weird try removing the battery and then put it again, if that still doesn't helps you I would say factory reset your device I think while you were updating you device some problem have been occurred which results in non completion of the update process, and as a result you can't switch off your device.

Gens Gsfriends

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Happened to me yesterday. I did the suggested update and now the darn thing wont turn off, if I charge it, the battery gets hot.
Called Metro PCS- Blah, Blah, Blah, take SIM card out, and battery, leave out for 1 min. Jump up and down, do 6 jumping jacks, sing jingle bells
STILL NOTHING

Called Manufacture- Send us your phone it is still under warranty...Well what am I supposed to do in the mean time.....UHHHHHHHH

Called Metro again- Did you 6 jumping jacks, well we meant 9, but we can do a factory reset....Me Uhhhhhhh, nooooo

Please understand my colorful yet sarcastic commentary.... NOT HAPPPY

How can I prevent losing all my text and strored information, i

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams