03-27-2016 02:03 PM
48 12
tools
    can anyone tell me step by step of how to root my Lgl34c or Lg optimus fuel phone because I cannot even use my 32 gb sd card to add music without dealing with weird files on my phone deleting over half my songs and then rebooting it causes it to totally wipe all my songs on it. Can someone please tell what compatible app or site I need to go to to fix this issue? Please help me
    11-19-2014 07:46 AM
    Is it possible to root the straight talk LG L34C Optimus Fuel and if so how?

It's on sale for $30 at Walmart so I'd get it if I can root it. Also, I assume I can use the phone as a regular contract plan phone too even though it's a pre-paid phone (if I'm wrong, please let me know). Thanks.
    11-23-2014 08:07 AM
    can anyone tell me step by step of how to root my Lgl34c or Lg optimus fuel phone because I cannot even use my 32 gb sd card to add music without dealing with weird files on my phone deleting over half my songs and then rebooting it causes it to totally wipe all my songs on it. Can someone please tell what compatible app or site I need to go to to fix this issue? Please help me
    12-03-2014 01:21 AM
    Does anyone know how to save photos on this phone from msgs and Facebook etc. I can't figure it out. Ugh. Thanks 😊
    12-05-2014 12:37 AM
    I tried to root my phone and had no luck.. After I hit rain it acted like it was doing something... but it did nothing on mine... I heard that after a certain date they were patched so you can't root them.. I tried a couple of times... I would LOVE to be able to free some space up for apps I actually want.. PLUS I want to run a couple of apps that NEED a rooted phone, like a couple of OBDII scanner programs...
    12-05-2014 09:39 PM
    the easyist way is plug in your phone let it find the dirvers for mpt ptp and while in usb debugging and charge download pdanet on your pc and kingo root go to kingo root and plug in you phone click root it will go through a few steps and turn off and it should install supersu it will opne it and just click grant and reboot it if kingo dosenot say its rooted click root again then it should work worked for my ((stright talk ))
    12-17-2014 10:33 AM
    Whenever I try to download towelroot, my browser opens multiple tabs and doesn't start a download. Am I doing something wrong?
    12-26-2014 01:19 PM
    Whenever I try to download towelroot, my browser opens multiple tabs and doesn't start a download. Am I doing something wrong?
    01-25-2015 10:30 AM
    any ideas I can't get busy box to work with this root method I got root downloaded supersu fine but when I dl. Busy box it will not work I need this for editing libs for some afoot apps to wo
    01-25-2015 10:37 AM
    this used to work perfectly, but now when i you try towel root it says phone not supported at this time..
    03-06-2015 09:52 AM
    kingo root can not root this phone
    03-06-2015 09:58 AM
    Hi, I read every post and it is hard to follow many posters. Please take the time to write as clearly as possible, include punctuation, spell check with few, if any, abbreviations, Please. It will help everyone.

I have an L34C from Tracfone. Anyone tried this? Saw several Straight Talks but no Tracfone. Has any one done this recently? There was some comments about the carriers patching so it does not work.

FYI; On my phone, USB Debugging is hidden under Settings/About Phone/Software information/Build number. You must click Build # 5 to 7 times and it will add the new selection forever more. I see no way to turn it back off other than Phone Reset.

Are Kingo and Towelroot both needed? Still work? Load from PC or Play Store?
    03-11-2015 09:38 PM
    04-13-2015 03:23 AM
    Mine just says your phone is not currently supported what's with that?
    04-22-2015 09:15 PM
    My Net10 LG L34C running Android 4.4 did in fact root with the string mentioned in this thread. Actually it failed once, but after a reboot I tried again, and it work and stuck.

I got it for free on a Kroger deal, and have no intention of using the cell radio. Wifi will do, so unlocking is not an issue.

What I would like to do is get a more up to date OS on it. Is there anything available, and does the fact that it is rooted help?
    06-12-2015 01:09 PM
    My Net10 LG L34C running Android 4.4 did in fact root with the string mentioned in this thread. Actually it failed once, but after a reboot I tried again, and it work and stuck.

I got it for free on a Kroger deal, and have no intention of using the cell radio. Wifi will do, so unlocking is not an issue.

What I would like to do is get a more up to date OS on it. Is there anything available, and does the fact that it is rooted help?
    You would have to search for your device on XDA developers, if there is a dedicated forum for it then there are probably custom ROM's for it. And yes, being rooted helps.
    06-12-2015 05:48 PM
    ok. soo heres my deal. imulater says it finds no su. towelroot wont download and su says it needs su. where can i find it?
    07-06-2015 01:41 PM
    I have tried everything and I can't root my phone! So f*cking irritating!!! I've tried everything listed above and no luck! Anyone know what else I can do to be able to move **** to my sd card?? HELP!!!!!'
    07-20-2015 10:47 AM
    the towelroot does not work on trcfone lg l34c it just says your phone is not supported at this time.
    09-02-2015 05:19 PM
    How do I root my LG F7

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-13-2015 06:57 AM
    A factory reset will unroot your phone... however it will not reinstall bloatware.
    I rooted an old lg l38c and deleted all google bloatware (google, play store, drive, etc) and realized i wanted play store. I tried a factory reset, and I was unrooted, but all bloatware was still gone. I fixed that by installing out of market apps and it works fine.
    01-13-2016 12:21 PM
    That phone does not have any debugging mode options so that will not work.
    03-27-2016 01:05 PM
    Will not work unless you have an internet connection. So we need a version of Towelroot of complete package or it is useless offline.
    03-27-2016 02:03 PM
48 12