LG Optimus L90

Sigma-Blues

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased an LG Optimus L90. I've only had the phone for a couple of days and already having a couple minor problems. The first is, i am unable to send or receive MMS. I have reset the phone and called T-mobile support (who was unable to resolve the issue. Second is, my 4g won't stay. It constantly drops back to 2g. I live close to a tower so signal isn't a problem. My phone is a prepaid (unlimited everything). Any advice is greatly appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! MMS requires mobile data (3G/4G), so if you're having problems maintaining a good mobile data connection, that might be why your MMS isn't sending or receiving. 2G is very slow, so it might be timing out when you try to use MMS.

Did you ask T-Mobile if you could get a replacement SIM card? That might be helpful. Also, go to Settings>Wireless & Networks>Cellular Networks, and make sure your Preferred Network Type is LTE. Then select Access Point Names and see what happens if you choose any of the other available ones.

Sigma-Blues

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
on the LG Optimus L90 (from the home screen) i hit the MENU button, choose SYSTEM SETTINGS, and go to NETWORKS. but there is not an option for cellular networks. i have an option to turn mobile data on and off. mobile data is on, and WiFi is off.
my older android (t-mobile concord) was an LTE phone. but i dont think that this one is.

i meant my older android was a ZTE, but could send pictures no problem. it was a 2.3 android

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In the Settings>Wireless & Networks menu, there is often a "More" selection--do you have that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci