No luck "rooting" LG Optimus L90

3d1l

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I had searched extensively and followed 3 methods so far in order to "root" my T-Mobile LG Optimus L90 d415e. Last recommendation that I receive was to downgrade to version d415c.

Is there any other way to "root" this phone without downgrading?

Why I need rooting: Ability to connect USB drive, access the phone screen and control it from my computer, the use of some network engineering tools that require the phone to be rooted.

Thanks.

3d1l

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Yes I know about Towelroot but for it to work I have to downgrade from d415e to d415c and there are no warranties. Any other ideas???

KIKIMAR

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Completely Lost!!!!
I recently purchased a lg70 with metro pcs! I bought this phone because i couldnt root my zte zinger...I successfully rooted my boyfriends Lg Optimus 2 with towelroot ao i thought this phone would be successful as well...ok enough with the back history...

After Countless searches and unsuccessful one click roots...i came to realize that i have to flash my phone using a computer...Using lg flash tools...downgrade and all that mess!

so heres the kicker...Im currently in mexico for the next 2 months...i know only a select amount of people...The only access i have to a cpu is the one in my hotel lobby thats a piece of crap running windows xp. I was wondering if THERES ANYWAY POSSIBLE WAY TO ROOT MY PHONE without the use of a computer...Im desperate!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy