How do I change the settings in my LG OPTIMUS L70 so my downloaded apps Will go directly to my SD card. Or is there another way to accomplish this.
    03-16-2015 05:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Apps must install to Internal Storage first, after which you can try moving a portion of the app to the SD card, if the device allows it.

If you're asking about making the SD card the default storage location for an app if it is downloading something from the web, that is dependent on the app--check its settings. Most devices don't have a default system setting for this.
    03-17-2015 03:47 PM
    My unit is the LG L90 with kitkat

So far none of the APPS that I have installed works after moving them to the SD Card. With few rare exception must of the apps that I'm using (even when you can set the SD Card directory manually) can not save general data (settings, profile,etc), to the SD Card, same thing with data files (documents, videos, music, etc.), you have to create or download the documents to your ROM and then move them manually to the SD Card.

There are some apps where I have downloaded the .APK, then I saved that file on my SD Card and since they get installed and uninstalled relatively quickly I do the install/uninstall of the APP as needed in order to have the largest space available in ROM.

I think that the problem reside in the OS version Kitkat does not allow it. But if you are using Jellybean you should be capable at least to tell the app to save document in the SD card. But I have never used Jellybean so wait for other in the forum to respond more properly.
    03-18-2015 09:42 AM
    I have successfully forced apps to install directly to the SD card by rooting the phone and then installing Xposed framework in order to install Xternal SD card, and Xinstaller on my lg l90 d415 on the latest KitKat update. However rooting a phone has a lot of risks especially if one is not a advanced user, namely one could completely destroy their phone with root access.
    04-13-2015 02:18 AM
    I have also used those apps to trick the phone into believing that my SD card is my internal storage and vise versa.
    04-13-2015 02:20 AM