crazeecarroll

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey everybody first time poster with a quirky issue. I have a l34c phone through straight talk. Last week my phone did an update for the Facebook app. Once it finished I opened the app up only to have non loading pics, non playable videos, and broken links. I'm sight impaired so the app works better for me then using the chrome browser. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with the same results. Any help would be awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

crazeecarroll

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey thanks for the help that did the trick. One other quick question I also have spotify that I use a lot when on WIFI. For some reason if I use chrome or certain apps it will just close out spotify. Is that the result of me putting this phone through its paces or is it a spotify issue? Are there any tricks from this happening? Kinda curious.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey thanks for the help that did the trick. One other quick question I also have spotify that I use a lot when on WIFI. For some reason if I use chrome or certain apps it will just close out spotify. Is that the result of me putting this phone through its paces or is it a spotify issue? Are there any tricks from this happening? Kinda curious.

That is because of your LMK and minfree settings, change those and you should be fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12