Quite frequently, my LG Optimus L90 is not receiving all my texts. Whether it be a reply to a text that I originally sent, or; someone simply texting me, I am not getting them..? I have turned off the phone and then turned it back on again, but that only helped temporarily....... Any suggestions? I have NOT dropped my phone or damaged it in any way.
    08-11-2015 05:23 PM
    Quite frequently, my LG Optimus L90 is not receiving all my texts. Whether it be a reply to a text that I originally sent, or; someone simply texting me, I am not getting them..? I have turned off the phone and then turned it back on again, but that only helped temporarily....... Any suggestions? I have NOT dropped my phone or damaged it in any way.
    How to keep receiving SMS from iPhone users after making the switch to Android - TechRepublic
    08-11-2015 06:12 PM
    Make sure that you have mobile data turned on, and it that does not help, turn off WiFi and try it.
    08-11-2015 07:33 PM