I have an LG Optimus L86C and is a couple of years old. Typical scenario of phones after a period of use. Slowing down, freezing up on occasion. Do I need to install something to protect my phone? I had clean sweep for a little while but it drove me crazy with constant reminders, so I dumped it. Then yesterday I start getting this message on my phone. Hard to tell it was from my phone or an outside source, so I escaped from it. What do you suggest?
    11-19-2015 01:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does the message only occur when you're browsing? If so, it's related to the websites you're visiting. If it occurs when you're on your homescreen or another app, then it's probably some kind of adware that was installed to your phone alongside some other app. Either way, it's almost certainly scareware, trying to get you to install some bogus security app that is probably malicious itself.
    11-19-2015 03:32 PM
    I have an LG Optimus L86C and is a couple of years old. Typical scenario of phones after a period of use. Slowing down, freezing up on occasion. Do I need to install something to protect my phone? I had clean sweep for a little while but it drove me crazy with constant reminders, so I dumped it. Then yesterday I start getting this message on my phone. Hard to tell it was from my phone or an outside source, so I escaped from it. What do you suggest?
    So listen:if it happens at browser so its just spam ads ;-;
    If not so i dont know

Wish you luck
    Denis
    01-27-2017 07:09 PM