[RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th8.1 (Froyo-friendly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolanswartz

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th6 (T is for TOUCH!)

Followed your directions, after I input "flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img" I get "error opening /sdcard/recovery.img: No such file or directory. I checked the file is in the top level of the sdcard.

dobbs69

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site

Followed your directions, after I input "flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img" I get "error opening /sdcard/recovery.img: No such file or directory. I checked the file is in the top level of the sdcard.

replace" /sdcard/recovery.img" with "/sdcard/CWMTRecovery_5.0.2.7-th6_thunderc.img"

code: flash_image recovery /sdcard/CWMTRecovery_5.0.2.7-th6_thunderc.img

deejayadhd

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

replace" /sdcard/recovery.img" with "/sdcard/CWMTRecovery_5.0.2.7-th6_thunderc.img"

code: flash_image recovery /sdcard/CWMTRecovery_5.0.2.7-th6_thunderc.img

finally.. been having the same issue as that guy, for some reason i thought i had to rename it to recovery.img, slow sporadic reading of this thread poisoned me i think lol. but finally worked.. thanx!

could have sworn i tried it with the original filename before and it didnt work.. think i just have a bit of the wet brain.

also the recovery is working perfect with the new touch buttons.. to bad my volume down is so worn out now it dosent even have a slight click you can feel.

Screenshotty.2012-02-22.192731.png

Last edited:

ikeywatson

May 1, 2011
Visit site

will this recovery get the function to convert to rfs/ext2/ext3/ext4

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Can we have the REGULAR CWM build? I just want the regular build from when it wasn't touch screen...

Xionia just ain't cutting it.

Sent from my LG-LS670 running CyanogenMod 9 and Ice Cream Sandwich!

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Can we have the REGULAR CWM build? I just want the regular build from when it wasn't touch screen...

Xionia just ain't cutting it.

If you want standard CWM, you can port and build it yourself. Sorry but this is the direction we're going with this.

What bothers you about a touch interface? You can still use the hardware buttons.

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

I liked to be able to see the running log of what it was doing. Also it gave us forgetfull people an idea of what we had already done (kinda nice on xionia when you have to wipe about 8 different ways). But I liked the touch interface enough to deal with the loss.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If you want standard CWM, you can port and build it yourself. Sorry but this is the direction we're going with this.

What bothers you about a touch interface? You can still use the hardware buttons.

The touch interface is just that I am used to the HW buttons... also, I need CWM ... like this one but it doesn't show the log....

Thnx for suggestions.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
The touch interface is just that I am used to the HW buttons... also, I need CWM ... like this one but it doesn't show the log....

Thnx for suggestions.

Like I said, you can still use the hardware buttons. Also, this IS CWM, just with touch controls.

The on-screen log is coming back today, because sblood86 has solved some fundamental layout issues. Stay tuned...

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

will this work on the newer optimus s screens? because the older screens (optimus' that came with 2.2.1) support all of the recoveries while the newer ones (optimus' that came with 2.2.2) only support zefies cwm because they use different flash images.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

will this work on the newer optimus s screens? because the older screens (optimus' that came with 2.2.1) support all of the recoveries while the newer ones (optimus' that came with 2.2.2) only support zefies cwm because they use different flash images.

This should work with all screens but it hasn't been extensively tested.

Also, we have been made aware of an issue with this recovery corrupting nandroid backup images. This is being investigated and a fix should be issued shortly. As a result of this issue, we may not be releasing a new build this evening.

rukin1

Banned
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

LOL Gotta downgrade to a different Recovery since it wont flash Kravens ICS xD

Last edited:

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th7 (T is for TOUCH!)

[INFO]CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th7 released!

We have a couple awesome fixes in TH7, thanks to sblood86!

1) The on-screen log has been re-enabled. File lists no longer overlap the touch controls (BONUS: on-screen log text no longer overlaps the touch controls either!)
2) The issue with corrupted nandroid backups should be resolved.
PLEASE MAKE A NEW NANDROID BACKUP IMMEDIATELY AFTER FLASHING TH7 TO AVOID FURTHER ISSUES!!![/INFO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie