[WIP][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for LG Optimus S (Yes, it's ICS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikeywatson

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't see it listed anywhere. Is this for VD or VH? I want to try it out but I kind of need my text messaging. Maybe I'll wait and see if someone tests it on a spare phone.

This is awesome, btw! I've played with some ICS themes and the ICS Launcher and I'm loving it. So this will be awesome!

:D:D:D it is for zvh

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't see it listed anywhere. Is this for VD or VH? I want to try it out but I kind of need my text messaging. Maybe I'll wait and see if someone tests it on a spare phone.

This is awesome, btw! I've played with some ICS themes and the ICS Launcher and I'm loving it. So this will be awesome!

:D:D:D it is for zvh

yes its for zvh just flashed now trying random ics gapps

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
it worked go on the thread epidemus posted and look for ics gapps get the one that is the newest version you will have to install market by apk
Specifically, which date version did you find that works with this? 20120207?

Can you post a link to help others side load the correct market?

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
i hope in the next releaase they include gapps and even android market im haveing one heck of a time using it i know how to make it work but it will take 15 minutes or so becuase me phone just booted into recovery and automaticly wiped everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante