ALL CREDIT FOR ROM BASE GOES TO JSTNP.

This started off as really my entry into Android coding, and I am slowly learning bit by bit each day. New features may be slow and updates won't be very frequent till I fully learn my way around android, but I'm a fast learner so you can expect great things from me in the future. ( I should invest in the android for dummies book though.. lol ) I'm not akin to asking for help though but to any Dev reading this I would appreciate it. ( I use Google and xda primarily. )

Theme: Desert

-Features-
    Amphetamines (thx to red baron for making the scripts for opti v.)
    SD card speed tweak (2048mb)
    Reboot + recovery power menu mod ( incorporated from hlxanthus's mod for community rom)
    Some additional build.prop tweaks for 3g and batt life.

-WIP-
    Center clock mod
    Ongoing notifications have black text with black background.(only with downloads)
    Custom phone and mms apks.
    Quickpanel power Widgets for notification bar ( thx drew ).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

To flash wipe data/cache/dalvik then flash. After flashing visit drews hydrokernel thread and download and flash it.

Also try flashing the Sony sketch font using rom toolbox, the rom is built around it. No need to wipe anything.

XenonRom v1.0

05-05-2012 08:43 PM
    Baseband and showing mvd while saw version is zvj and 2.3.3 gb??(tell me if you know how to fix it please)
    The version is changed in the build.prop.
    05-05-2012 09:02 PM
    I need a rom maybe you can help me. The rom I would like is a GB rom with a working mhl support, 100% working bluetooth and finally a working sixaxis controller function via bluetooth. Miui 2.2.24 is the only rom that sixaxias controller works on but mhl does not work. Please help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    05-05-2012 09:05 PM
    I need a rom maybe you can help me. The rom I would like is a GB rom with a working mhl support, 100% working bluetooth and finally a working sixaxis controller function via bluetooth. Miui 2.2.24 is the only rom that sixaxias controller works on but mhl does not work. Please help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    have you tried kraven's cm7?
    05-06-2012 07:45 AM
    At this point I am assuming you are using the Extended Power Menu mod I put together for jstntp's community rom here (LINK). While it was intended not only for individual users, but also for developers to include as a bonus with new roms. If you have included it, my only stipulation was to give thanks where due. Common sense dictates it is nice to ask permission.

And FYI, I did get team Zeams permission to include Zeam Launcher in DanteRom as well.
    JokerToker likes this.
    05-06-2012 08:28 AM
    At this point I am assuming you are using the Extended Power Menu mod I put together for jstntp's community rom here (LINK). While it was intended not only for individual users, but also for developers to include as a bonus with new roms. If you have included it, my only stipulation was to give thanks where due. Common sense dictates it is nice to ask permission.

And FYI, I did get team Zeams permission to include Zeam Launcher in DanteRom as well.
    Yes, please give credit where credit is due. Also, hlxanthus is correct you do need permission to include Zeam Launcher.

And screenshots would be nice. Just like over on the Minecraft Forums, no pics no clicks
    hlxanthus likes this.
    05-06-2012 10:30 AM
    I'm assuming this is for ZVJ? You might want to make it clear in the OP or the title, because I don't think everyone necessarily knows what jstnp's community rom is based on.

Looks interesting - I would give it a whirl if I was on ZVJ.
    Good luck with it!
    05-06-2012 01:20 PM
    Hi everybody this is my first rom. It is based off of jstnp's community from. Not sure as to where I'm going with the theme but hope you will enjoy it for what it is now.

-Features-
    Amphetamines
    SD card speed tweak (2048mb)
    Reboot + recovery power menu mod ( incorporated from hlxanthus's mod for community rom) - broken in beta 2
    Stock launcher ( zeam removed until I get permission. )
    Brought All Wallpapers Back
    Stock LG kernel( drews hydrokernel runs great!)
    Google maps in 3.5(testing still)
    Framework Finished

-WIP-
    Center clock mod

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

To flash wipe data/cache/dalvik then flash.

XenonRom-Beta3

Click to view quoted image

Does EVERY spec of the hardware work? Just asking so no one will get confused if they flash and they suddenly don't have Wi-Fi or audio?
    05-06-2012 04:19 PM
    Does EVERY spec of the hardware work? Just asking so no one will get confused if they flash and they suddenly don't have Wi-Fi or audio?
    Yep
    thenameisnigel likes this.
    05-06-2012 04:54 PM
    Ill flash this right now and see what i think
    05-06-2012 07:39 PM
    where did you get the cool flame background ?
    05-06-2012 08:19 PM
    where did you get the cool flame background ?
    Its a sunset actually but with the screenshot quality I can see how you could've mistaken it, I got it from the HD wallpapers app.
    05-06-2012 08:55 PM
    Its a sunset actually but with the screenshot quality I can see how you could've mistaken it, I got it from the HD wallpapers app.
    LOL yah now i see it, totally a sunset. This rom is running pretty smooth, just loaded Zeam, Liking it so far.
    05-06-2012 10:14 PM
    Did you delete the standard Voice Mail app on the phone? Mine is missing for some reason
    05-07-2012 10:29 AM
    Did you delete the standard Voice Mail app on the phone? Mine is missing for some reason
    Yea its missing I just checked, download another voicemail to replace it, I will fix it in the next release later this week with the center clock mod.
    ryandubbz likes this.
    05-07-2012 01:36 PM
    . Just like over on the Minecraft Forums, no pics no clicks
    lol at minecraft forums refernce.
    05-13-2012 10:26 PM
    nice good job

Sent from futuristic optimus s
    05-14-2012 09:07 PM
    Would you mind to close thus thread Cory I no longer have an opti s and am no longer able to develop it thks.
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-17-2012 03:06 PM
    Got it. Thread closed / archived per post above.
    09-17-2012 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD