ARCHIVED: [ROM] Reborn ROM v2.2.4 - 7/24/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
SetCPU seems to work fine to change overclock. I used the ThundeROM button mapper zip because I hadn't seen the update here yet, that worked too.

Kevin, is there an easy way to change how the LG launcher looks if we change screen density? I like mine at 140, but then it breaks how the launcher bar at the bottom looks. If not, no worries, LauncherPRO works too.

Thanks guys for another great build.

Unfortunately the LG launcher does not use .9 pngs so as of now no.

64fairlane

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Thats correct. It's much easier for the 3 of us to build and support 1 ROM rather than 3.

I think this is a very good idea. It's great to see what teamwork can accomplish. Plus, I'm all for making it easier on the devs as well as people like myself that are along for the ride.

Thanks to everyone for their daily efforts.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Thats correct. It's much easier for the 3 of us to build and support 1 ROM rather than 3.

For the record, nROM 1.6.2 and ThundeROM 1.8.3 will be available in OSCC 2.0 until such time as LG/Sprint release an update that breaks compatibility with VD-based ROMs, because both are still very good (and relevant) ROMs. This "NamelessROM" will be available in OSCC 2.0 as soon as a final name is decided upon.

ztag100

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Quick Question, You knowhow in ThundeROM, it says ThundeROM at the top of the notification panel? How can we change it to say what ever we want? Like if I wanted to make it say "Ztag100's Phone" how would I do that?

Sarcoptic

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticing lagging in the applications drawer...I am coming from ADWEx which is definitely smooth moving threw the drawer...upon hitting the app drawer icon and scrolling it seems to hesitate every so slightly then it will finally slide down...

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I installed Hotspot Widget (Harold Mueller) again. It seems to work best on my phone. Is it still ok to use this? For some reason, Wireless Tether never works for me. This ROM is still the BOSS though :) BoSS ROM

debh945

May 15, 2010
www.scrappincop.com
Man I really want to flash this but I can't live without my theme. Will a theme that works in TR1.8.3 flash fine in Nameless?

Also, I didn't see it answered but can we update prl/profile with this rom? Thanks for your great work on this!

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using Tapatalk

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
You can use themes but they will erase the no IQ patch. I should have all themes up by the end of the night. And yes you can update PRL and profile.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Man I really want to flash this but I can't live without my theme. Will a theme that works in TR1.8.3 flash fine in Nameless?

Also, I didn't see it answered but can we update prl/profile with this rom? Thanks for your great work on this!
The theme will work, carrierIQ/IQagentremoval will not.

Yes, profile and PRL updates work.

EDIT- Jinx!

brassglobos

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
This ROM runs great, really enjoying it.

Is there any way to edit "Sprint" from the notification bar. I'm coming from ThundeROM and I could edit from the build.prop file on root explorer. I don't see it on this ROM, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt