ARCHIVED: [ROM] Reborn ROM v2.2.4 - 7/24/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcleg

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a few questions about this ROM. I'm kind of new to this whole rooting and flashing ROM thing.

Anyway, after flashing the Reborn ROM, I noticed that my physical keys no longer wake up the phone. Is it possible to turn them back on so they can wake it up?

And, I love the new toggles in the notification bar. But, how do I change them?

This ROM is pretty sweet, btw.

ikeywatson

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a few questions about this ROM. I'm kind of new to this whole rooting and flashing ROM thing.

Anyway, after flashing the Reborn ROM, I noticed that my physical keys no longer wake up the phone. Is it possible to turn them back on so they can wake it up?

Thread Author #27 is where it is at :D

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/78229-rom-reborn-rom-v2-2-4-7-24-11-a-3.html#post839624

and

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/78229-rom-reborn-rom-v2-2-4-7-24-11-a-80.html#post884373

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
With Reborn ROM is it possible to make the 4 front-panel buttons (Home, Menu, Back, & Search) wake the Optimus S from screen timeout like the power button does? I miss that functionality from stock ROM. Love Reborn otherwise.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Been using Reborn for over a year never had it do that to me. Are you over clocked to high? Are you using a compatible kernel? Didn't you say you where using Franco kernel?

ya but i flashed back over to picasticks to compare and it is clocked to 746 regular and booted to safe mode.after an hour

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Last edited:

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having it put newly installed apps in the downloads tray section, but not in alphabetical order? For example I just installed a flashlight app and it put it at the very end after Tasker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance