ARCHIVED: [ROM] Reborn ROM v2.2.4 - 7/24/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
ya but i flashed back over to picasticks to compare and it is clocked to 746 regular and booted to safe mode.after an hour

Sent from futuristic optimus s
maybe your phone can not handly 746mhz, Not all phones are the same some can not go over 600mhz and some can go up to 846mhz without any problems.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
They do reorder on mine. Just don't know what triggers it. Could be something one of my apps does.

Thanks. Odd mine don't. I just want to know if this typical behavior for it not to sort it alphabetically or if it's just mine. If its like this for everyone at least I will know I don't have a corrupt system file or something.

Connervt

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Odd mine don't. I just want to know if this typical behavior for it not to sort it alphabetically or if it's just mine. If its like this for everyone at least I will know I don't have a corrupt system file or something.

No, mine definitely places newly downloaded apps at the end (bottom) of the launcher, after the alphabetically listed ones. Been running Reborn as my daily driver for months now.

I just looked, and I had two groups of alpha sorted files in my Downloads section - as they started alpha sorted, then restarted alpha sorted again (the second group look as those I've updated/reinstalled within the past month). I know they *did* used to sort (really!), but not sure what's up now.

With Launcher open, I did a Menu > Reset category, and that just resorted the whole batch alphabetically. I don't have any 'special' categories, so nothing lost.

jdtreb06

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
What is the best way to optimize battery life? Would CPU tuner still be a good idea? Or juice defender? Has anyone here tried the other gingerbread roms, thoughts? Thanks guys! Loving this rom so far

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Reflashing the ROM should overwrite it and put it back the way it was.
If it's just the keymapping and setting the wake settings, that's a bit of overkill. Just edit the /system/usr/keylayout/thunder_keypad.kl

There is a thread on here somewhere that has the details on which ones to change.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If it's just the keymapping and setting the wake settings, that's a bit of overkill. Just edit the /system/usr/keylayout/thunder_keypad.kl

There is a thread on here somewhere that has the details on which ones to change.

True, I was just giving the easy answer lol (well, easy if you just dirty flash anyway). I never bothered with keymapping so I'm not the best person to go into detail about that.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having it put newly installed apps in the downloads tray section, but not in alphabetical order? For example I just installed a flashlight app and it put it at the very end after Tasker.

I figured out what causes this to happen. On a fresh install of reborn it will auto sort the app tray upon reboot. If you modify the launcher tray it will auto sort on reboot. However, if you move an app in the application tray into a different category it will no longer auto sort on reboot. Resetting categories will not fix the auto sort. The only way to get it to auto sort on reboot working again is to clear the data of LG Home in manage applications.

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Im geting a edify scipting error when I try to flash it didnt do it before I tried toggleing scripting asserts but no dice im useing cwmrt-th7 im stumped WTF!

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering did he remove or disable the battery tweak and if disabled how do I re-enable it sorry if this was asked before

Yes I ask stupid questions who doesn't .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2