Issues with sending picture text

chrismartinez0

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm on reborn 2.2 using stock messaging app can't send picture texts. Was on the phone with sprint for an hr and half trying to fix...anybody else having similar issues....sprint reset everything but profile. For some reason that will not update

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Thabyrdman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I just tried it had know problem....so its not the rom....Have you tried a dirty flash that might fix the problem.....

Sent From My Super Awesome, Over The Top Optimus S.........Tapatalk......

Hey haven't u heard? Everybody knows that the bird is the word... Babababa the bird bird bird, the bird is the word........Thank You Jondevere......LOL......

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem so i did a dirty flash and found out i also wasn't getting text messages and had 40 unread messages to read through.

something15525

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been having the same problem, not on reborn rom though, aospCMod. It turned out to be Google Voice, you can't seem to send picture mail through it. So if you have your sprint number enabled with Google Voice, and are having problems with picture mail, that's most likely a big cause right there.

Cheers!

drew0929

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Some roms, (like CM7) for our phones require you to remove the telephony.db file.

so, from terminal emulator, run:

# rm /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/telephony.db

then...

# reboot

oesjmr

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my wife's Optimus S and installed the latest version of CM7 (found in this forum). Everything is working perfectly except MMS...the phone does not send or receive them. I've tried reflashing the ROM, deleted the telephony.db file using Terminal Emulator and later Root Explorer, and I've tried Go SMS Pro to no avail.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to get MMS working?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power