Optimus S Flashed over...EASILY to other networks!

regime2008

May 24, 2011
Visit site
My bad I meant I can't find the download anywhere...guess its not available all over as easy as the other programs mentioned above...

Im simply looking for some way how to get the MMS/DATA working

Edit: By the way, I wasn't looking for name of the program -__- lol. But yea.... It seems as if the process is somewhat similar to the droid eris

http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...n-HTC-Droid-Eris-to-Metro-PCS-(Tutorial-v2.0)

Last edited:

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
My bad I meant I can't find the download anywhere...guess its not available all over as easy as the other programs mentioned above...

Im simply looking for some way how to get the MMS/DATA working

My understanding is thats not a software for the typical consumer. Thats a software that a company would pay hundreds of dollars for then charge people to flash their phone as a form of business.

regime2008

May 24, 2011
Visit site
My understanding is thats not a software for the typical consumer. Thats a software that a company would pay hundreds of dollars for then charge people to flash their phone as a form of business.

Kinda figured that, especially as there are people who get paid around 50-75 to flash the phones... But I have seen many other phone tutorials offered for free for those who have a few cents on phone tech and what not.... But it seems very rare to find people who have this same phone and share knowledge. I have talked to a few people from other forums and youtube about it.... There is even a guy who got it fully flashed, data and all.

‪LG Optimus Fully Flashed to Cricket / Metro PCS‬‏ - YouTube

I wouldn't mind paying someone to help me do it myself. I would then write a tutorial so other people in my same position could do it as well

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
the easy part is getting the voice to work, all u need to use is qpst or similar to flash a prl from the other cdma carrier u are trying to use.

as for data, it shouldnt be too hard, since these phones are provisioned over the air, just take one phone from the other network and yours, get into the data menu and swap the info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon