I have never had a sd card break before. I didn't even know it was possible!

I turned on my phone (lg optimus s, reborn rom xionia kernel) I had a recovery and everything!
    I turned on my phone after it turned itself off and it wouldn't load past the lg screen. I have charged it and everything so no, it is not that sort of error. I put my sd card in my computer to discover it doesn't have any information on it at all. I have looked at every post that even mentioned a bricked phone or factory reset. I have only come across broken links and things that require adb tools. :/ The use of adb tools is not possible because I can not set my phone to debug mode. Please let me know if i missed anything or if anyone might have another link to the tools that I need to fix my phone.
    I sincerely appreciate any help that you might be able to offer.
    -Ashley
    08-01-2011 11:01 PM
    Can you get into recovery? Holding power, volume up, and home (I think). If you can get to recovery, you're good to go! You can also use adb from recovery if needed.
    08-01-2011 11:11 PM
    You might have to use kdz and completely go to factory

Sent from my redux/cm7 optimus.
    08-02-2011 01:28 AM
    I'd put the ROM files etc back on your SD card, boot into recovery and try flashing again... sounds like your card randomly reformatted itself or something.
    08-02-2011 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD