[ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 3/9 zvd only

Guppy

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
its the Contacts.apk that has the ICS theming. Just restore that. I was testing it at that time when it first came out. It conflicted with other themes, so i had to remove it. That dialer is available in a few ICS theme chooser apps.

Mdpi or hdpi I can't remember

Sent from my Drew-CM7ed LS-670

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 12-12-2011

Seriously I can't get calls

Anyone one else having the receive calls problem? Just making sure it's not an isolated case.

What was your install process? At least do a cache wipe.

Most force closures are due to not wiping fully before an install. This is where you need to flash the Debug-format-system zip file before loading the ROM and Google apps again. It just cleans out any old System files that did not get wiped or overwritten when doing a dirty flash.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

why is it when i install widgets they do not show up i the widgets "folder" when i tap my screen then select "add widget" ?
silly question ,,i know but i'm trying to find a good weather and calandar widget

Move the widget apps to your phone, widgets don't work off the sdcard. ;)

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

MDPI , I posted links quite a few pages back. If i can find it i'll link it in the first page. Try xda or the market for these themers Jasonevil , zdune , Achep , Sonny Sekhon

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If you wipe everything and use the debug zip you shouldn't have any problems with this rom what so ever. This is as perfect as cm7 gets.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

cfallsguy

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site

Anyone one else having the receive calls problem? Just making sure it's not an isolated case.

What was your install process? At least do a cache wipe.

Most force closures are due to not wiping fully before an install. This is where you need to flash the Debug-format-system zip file before loading the ROM and Google apps again. It just cleans out any old System files that did not get wiped or overwritten when doing a dirty flash.

I've been receiving calls without any issues. Haven't had any issues so far with this ROM and I did a full wipe before installing.

90base

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

At first I did a dirty flash of 12-12 over the 12-8 version and although the video camera started working I still couldnt send MMS even with the fix. I did a clean install of 12-12 today and MMS is working great. Got WMD working like I asked earlier. Never had any problem receiving calls. Seems to be a decent rom! Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Brandon

Guppy

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
MDPI , I posted links quite a few pages back. If i can find it i'll link it in the first page. Try xda or the market for these themers Jasonevil , zdune , Achep , Sonny Sekhon

Found one on the market I am happy with for MDPI, thanks for the help!

Sent from my CM7ed LS-670

carole6m

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Same thing right here!!
"Theme chooser changes needs either a notification received (text yourself), toggle the USB mass storage off/on, or a reboot to get the full effects of the theme. This is due to a background image in the new clock mod."

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

I had issue with receiving calls, but I think that was user issue, had data and cache link Ed to sd and removed sd with phone on, that was just one issue I had, wiped data and had call issue, did complete wipe and reinstalled everything, , everything running again

CardcaptorRLH85

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

So, according to this post by the CyanogenMod team over on Google+, they've all but stopped working on CM7 to switch gears to CM9. My question is, is the current (2011-12-12) build up to date with the latest contributions to the CM7 code base or, will we be seeing one more update before it's done?

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

So, according to this post by the CyanogenMod team over on Google+, they've all but stopped working on CM7 to switch gears to CM9. My question is, is the current (2011-12-12) build up to date with the latest contributions to the CM7 code base or, will we be seeing one more update before it's done?

Log on the first page states the latest CM7 & IHO sync was done on 12/6

dizzean

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

When I try to install the Swype Beta (had it previously) I get a market error "application did not install".

This makes me very sad, without Swype all the benefits of switching to CM7 are lost on me.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Did you install the swype beta installer first? It needs a fresh install, something to do with licensing check. Uninstall swype and start again. Did you do all the system and data wipes too? There could be remnants of the stock swype you need to uninstall in system/lib/ directory.

dizzean

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Did you install the swype beta installer first? It needs a fresh install, something to do with licensing check. Uninstall swype and start again. Did you do all the system and data wipes too? There could be remnants of the stock swype you need to uninstall in system/lib/ directory.

I'm not sure what I did but I was able to get it.

Thanks for the awesome work dude!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692