[ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 3/9 zvd only

DoomMunky

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I've got 3G and Wifi. I'll work my way through all the Gapps listed and keep trying. Could I try Gapps for ICS? Or is that asking for trouble?

They're confusingly labeled, by the way. Maybe they could be cleaned up a bit? Ordered more clearly by date? That's the only thing about this thread that's not AMAZING. They're lightly confusing. :)

Sine Wave

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP] CM7 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 9-2-2011

Hey folks,

I bought my first android a few weeks back. optimus-s. I down graded to zvd. I'm new to android, but have been using linux since the 90s. I installed xionia and reborn rom using an online guide by razzmatazz, it works well for me. I would like to try cm7 as a learning tooll and eventually move up to cm9.
I'm all read out and left with a few ???. If they have been asked, or I'm asking in the wrong place, please forgive me. Ill try to put them in a sensible order. Ive poked my nose into goo and rootzwiki.com to try and fill in the gaps, but.

If I download, "3.9.2012a-cm72RC1-IHO-Kraven-thunderc_LS670-signed.zip" do I need to copy all the gapps listed under the file at the top of thread or does the goo gapps for android 2.3.5-7 " gapps-gb-20110828-newtalk-signed.zip" cover all the listed files?

As I said, later, I would like to go to cm9.
Should I format my sd and add a swap, and sd-ext partition now?
If yes, should the sd-ext be a primary, or extended partition?
ext2, 3, or 4?

Any advise, tips, help, or criticisems are welcome.

Thanks in advance, G

UPDATE!

Thanks for ignoring my wasting your time.
I read a lot more, between the bazingas, and figured it out.
Sorta.
I'm now running CAI with an ext4 and theres no looking back.
Keep up the great work.
Many thanks in advance, G

Last edited:

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Kraven I just learned how to build nightlies from source for the Google Nexus 7 and I was wondering it was alright with you if I could start building nightlies of CM7 or if I could try to start building for CyanMobile for the Optimus

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Kraven, I just now started the repo sync from InferiorHumanOrgans, and I'll create a new thread for the nightlies with thanks going to you

Edit: And thanks to all the DEVs that helped create the source

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Kraven, I just now started the repo sync from InferiorHumanOrgans, and I'll create a new thread for the nightlies with thanks going to you

Edit: And thanks to all the DEVs that helped create the source

The main iho repo is out dated. You could probably sync kravens repo and make tweaks/changes

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I think i changed it over to the Motorola Photon build in my cyanmobile manifest. So you may need to add the thunderc cyanmobile device and vendor folders.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
if you fork my cyanmobile manifest on the github website, you can edit and add these two lines.
Code:
      <project name="thekraven/android_device_lge_thunderc" path="device/lge/thunderc" remote="github" revision="cyan" />
    <project name="thekraven/vendor_lge_thunderc" path="vendor/lge/thunderc" remote="github" revision="cyan" />

I added them to my manifest so try again. My device folders might be using .35 kernel and zvj vendor libs.

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
if you fork my cyanmobile manifest on the github website, you can edit and add these two lines.
Code:
      <project name="thekraven/android_device_lge_thunderc" path="device/lge/thunderc" remote="github" revision="cyan" />
    <project name="thekraven/vendor_lge_thunderc" path="vendor/lge/thunderc" remote="github" revision="cyan" />

I added them to my manifest so try again. My device folders might be using .35 kernel and zvj vendor libs.

Sorry, I have another problem I don't know how to fix, when I launch the build it gives me this error:

breakfast thunderc
including vendor/cyanogen/vendorsetup.sh
device/lge/thunderc/device_thunderc.mk:69: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.
Device thunderc not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "build/tools/roomservice.py", line 16, in <module>
result = json.loads(urllib2.urlopen("http://github.com/api/v2/json/repos/show/CyanogenMod?page=%d" % page).read())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 127, in urlopen
return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in open
response = meth(req, response)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 520, in http_response
'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 445, in error
return self._call_chain(*args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 379, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 528, in http_error_default
raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
device/lge/thunderc/device_thunderc.mk:69: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cyanogen_thunderc'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
This tell you were it stops: device/lge/thunderc/device_thunderc.mk:69: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.

At the end of line 68 there's an errant space. Delete that and try again.

I just use
lunch
make -j4 bacon

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
This tell you were it stops: device/lge/thunderc/device_thunderc.mk:69: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.

At the end of line 68 there's an errant space. Delete that and try again.

I just use
lunch
make -j4 bacon

This is the 68th line:

lights.thunderc.so:system/lib/hw/lights.thunderc.so \

There is no space at the end, and the 69th line is a blank line:

lights.thunderc.so:system/lib/hw/lights.thunderc.so \

# Publish that we support the live wallpaper feature.

I tried deleting the whole source folder and then re-initializing and downloading the source and when I type: make -j4 bacon it still gives me the error :-| And then I tried deleting the blank line and it just gives me the same error but with line 67... Is it letting you build?

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

At the end of \, delete that one space. There can't be any spaces at the end of those lines. My git for this was messed up, so it was one giant push. I haven't built with the latest changes to my device folder. cyanmobile got rid of the bb lockscreen, so I don't know what conflicts. You won't be able to do make bacon till you get the device errors fixed

I fixed it though, see the commit. https://github.com/thekraven/androi...mmit/ce4b3648e407def3761aeae10b6e789169df6b86

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois