Help with Recovery

Catch22556

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
So I've done so much searching on the net that i feel like my brain is gonna explode and i haven't found the answers I'm looking for. I have an LG Optimus U from US Cellular, reading up its the same phone as Sprint's Optimus S. I rooted the phone just find using zroot, but my question is, is it possible to put a custom recovery into the device and flash a Gingerbread 2.3 variant? I apologize if this has been discussed before, but i haven't found anything..
Thanks.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
From github:

"For the C, U, and Vortex there are currently no active ports. If anyone is interested in a port for one of those phones and has a stock, non-rooted copy they would like to donate, a port could probably be hammered out in short order."

So I would probably post in The xda Developers Forum and let them know that you have an Optimus U.

Catch22556

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
From github:

"For the C, U, and Vortex there are currently no active ports. If anyone is interested in a port for one of those phones and has a stock, non-rooted copy they would like to donate, a port could probably be hammered out in short order."

So I would probably post in The xda Developers Forum and let them know that you have an Optimus U.

Thanks for the reply, I'll check out that forum. :cool: