Updating PRL Scripts

Guppy

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i reverted my phone back to the stock sprint ROM so that i could update my PRL script and my profile and when i go to do that it times out with a socket error, so i went to status and my network is showing as unknown and i was trying to remember what the dial pad code to get into the network settings are.

can someone help me with what they are? or if anyone has a solution to get the PRL up to date?

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i reverted my phone back to the stock sprint ROM so that i could update my PRL script and my profile and when i go to do that it times out with a socket error, so i went to status and my network is showing as unknown and i was trying to remember what the dial pad code to get into the network settings are.

can someone help me with what they are? or if anyone has a solution to get the PRL up to date?
Network is under ##3282# but it is unlikely get your network back.

With no network you can't perform Update Profile or PRL. You need to figure out what is causing that first.

I don't think you want the latest PRL though, it gets rid of most of the remaining 3G roaming in the US that they haven't already pared away.

Reactions: reltm

Guppy

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Well that's good to know, are they cheeping out and getting rid of the roaming or do you know what the reasons are?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well that's good to know, are they cheeping out and getting rid of the roaming or do you know what the reasons are?
They need money to upgrade all their towers and pay executives so they are cutting back on everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance