last night i was able to get thru the full installation, using this post

no link cuz i'm first time user,

just put the url infront to follow link

lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/119130-how-rooting-ls670zvh.html[/url]

and this post

lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/63636-how-revert-ls670v9-after-installing-ota-ls670vc-vd-using-kp500-diag-mode.html#post655188[/url]

In the part where it tell you to switch vd.cab in subtitute for the v9 i did everything perfectly, and it reset the phone, after 100% completion the phone is stuck on android screen, it acts like it'll load then it freezes and starts over.

I can't get into emergency mode, using the button tricks they dont' work, I did backup everything all my apps and contacts i'm aware that i could've just screwed up my phone but i don't see how?

The zvh update sucked so bad it was worth it. smh.

I'll check back if you guys have any answers i'm reading other posts but i'm at panara bread using the wifi, i don't have internet other then this phone so i gotta download everything and keep it on the desktop so if you have a solution consider my internet burden, so i can download everything at once, i have almost everything you can download in one big file i'm just stuck, my goal was to switch from zvh to vd and then root from there, but i'm not sure it converted back properly it's stuck and i didn't unplug it just stays on android screen

@nefudaboss
    09-22-2011 01:27 PM
    just restart couple times from command line ( adb reboot). It always does the same to me. Actually I just went back to ZVD and it did it again. It took two-three reboots to boot normally.
    09-22-2011 01:59 PM
    09-22-2011 02:14 PM
    ok thanks guys, i was able to fix it i panicked but what i did wrong from the beginning is download the new update of zvh, then i switched to vd, but i made a mistake and used v9 cab file and it keep sending me errors, i ended up doing the emergency boot, and emptied cache, formatted everything and redid the whole install from the vd cab, and it worked the second time.

I then rooted with gingerbreak, and it works perfectly fine right now, What programs should i watch out for like that rom manager that will make me brick my phone?

thanks guys i feel like a superuser now.
    09-22-2011 05:02 PM
    I then rooted with gingerbreak, and it works perfectly fine right now, What programs should i watch out for like that rom manager that will make me brick my phone?
    Until you get more of a feel, just don't use anything that is not in a guide someone wrote up. As you get more used to ROMs, you'll get a better idea what runs and what doesn't.
    09-22-2011 09:04 PM