Bricked?

iadubber

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've been on here tried many different roms until I found ThundeRom and stuck with that for some time. Then went to ReBorn and had that until today.

I was having internet troubles so I decided to wipe and try gRom. I didn't mess with the radio or custom recovery I had from ReBorn. I think that's where I got messed up. I did a nand backup then wiped it in custom recovery. Then did the install of gRom. The rom installed but I had no radio. So I did the upgrade straight from ZVD to ZVH. I had radio then but I was getting force close android.process.acore.

After messing around trying to figure that out I did an abd reboot recovery to wipe and reinstall the rom again. But now it won't boot at all into a rom. It just keeps booting to the recovery screen.

So I tried the unbrick method explained here, but when I go to Emergency mode it instantly says downloading and after about 10 seconds the phone restarts back into recovery.

Any suggestions beyond this? I'm pretty stumped. thanks

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
in recovery, wipe all data and cache, then reinstall your rom, if its still just booting to recovery then go to in your recovery (xionia i hope) then advanced, and fix recovery boot loop. after you install your rom and you do not have a radio signal, then you need to choose a different rom for the radio you have

(Reborn =VD, Grom=VH)

iadubber

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
in recovery, wipe all data and cache, then reinstall your rom, if its still just booting to recovery then go to in your recovery (xionia i hope) then advanced, and fix recovery boot loop. after you install your rom and you do not have a radio signal, then you need to choose a different rom for the radio you have

(Reborn =VD, Grom=VH)

THANKS for the tip on xionia. I finally got that installed. I wiped and now back to Reborn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci