Root ToolBox

outlaw07

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Is any one using a root tool box found in the market that can change boot animation clean cache and delvak fix permissions update gb apps and a whole list of other things the one I seen was called root toolbox by lukemovment:)

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering about that too! I think it's made by the same folks who do ROM Manager and that does NOT go over well on this device, so I stayed away from the tool box as well.

Reactions: outlaw07

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yea I know that but with out having to go into the recovery it's all on the app to do everything which is kinda neet

That's great and all, but if the app bricks your phone there is no guarantee of you being able to easily unbrick it.

Edit: Most functions of ROM Toolbox or Root Toolbox require a custom recovery be flashed anyway, so you might as well do it the right way.

Last edited:
Reactions: outlaw07

Carlosmadiam

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Is any one using a root tool box found in the market that can change boot animation clean cache and delvak fix permissions update gb apps and a whole list of other things the one I seen was called root toolbox by lukemovment:)
Havent try that, i used rom toolbox and Its not that good, you still have to reboot for most things, i nand and tryed battery icon and didnt work, had to flash nand. gapps are only for cm7 ports, didnt try clearing dalvi, did font change with some trouble... so not really good.

Last edited: