Visit site
Re: [APP][ONE-CLICK ROOT] Sons of Korhal Root Utility

Untitled.png
ok here is the screen shot

Last edited:

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Can you please list all the files that are in the main Sons of Korhal folder?

Edit: never mind, I figured out the issue. Fix will be issued soon.

Edit 2: Fixed version has been released. Please check the first post for download details.

Haha; now that is what I call support. Look at those time stamps, damn near insta fix :D

hawks4ever8

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i dont know if i am doing something wrong or not... but i am still getting the same error message... does in matter if the sd card is finshed mounting or not cuz i have been waiting till it mounts... also am i sapose to reboot when it says reboot or can i do it before i even click go.

hawks4ever8

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
also i just relized when i try to run the adb.exe i get this error message. so i think i am missing something i just dont know what...
Untitled-1.png
and that file is in the folder i downloaded from the first page.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
i dont know if i am doing something wrong or not... but i am still getting the same error message... does in matter if the sd card is finshed mounting or not cuz i have been waiting till it mounts... also am i sapose to reboot when it says reboot or can i do it before i even click go.

also i just relized when i try to run the adb.exe i get this error message. so i think i am missing something i just dont know what...Click to view quoted image
and that file is in the folder i downloaded from the first page.

1. Did you EXTRACT the files? You can't run the application from within the archive.

2. Same question. Also, adb.exe is not designed to be run by itself. The file it's requesting is obviously there.

3. I'm not sure what you mean about mounting or rebooting. The SD card unmounting is expected behavior caused by the zergRush exploit. When Sons of Korhal asks you to reboot the phone, click the "Reboot" button and it reboots automatically.

nightspell

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I took your advice and it worked thank you
You can add LG Optimus S from sprint with android 2.2.2 version LS670ZVD to your working list

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21