ZVD vs. ZVH ??

GambitsAce23

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I have ZVH, I am fairly new to the special MODS on phones but the only ROM i came accross that works is the YOUR MOM ROM. Which is great but i really like the CM7. Is there a way to change to ZVD?

GambitsAce23

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Well i tried to upgrade to CM7 and it put me at 2.3.5 .... however once it was on my phone lost everything from sprint and wasn't working...meaning everything dealing with the radio....no connection and couldn't activate, when i reverted back everything was fine...and now im using YOU MOM ROM....Can I still get the CM7? if so what did i do wrong?

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
CM7 ports for Optimus are based on ZVD radio. If you try and use them with ZVH radio you'll get the behavior you describe.

You should downgrade to ZVD first, then flash the CM7 port you want.

Reactions: GambitsAce23

2fasteddie

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I just went back to zvd to try this famous cm7. As Im sure its great, I found I preferred Your Mom professionally launching with some beautiful widgets. Just my opinion

I reflashed zvh and am happily using Your Mom again

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

GambitsAce23

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I must also say that finding this website was the best thing I could have ever done!

You guys are great and your developers seem to be on the ball with upgrades!! Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome