Status
Not open for further replies.

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
i know that im in the wrong forum but that forum is like dead plus i have a optimus an i know i can count on this forum for answers. i just got a lg marquee a few days ago an i some how mest it up an i don't have a launcher anymore an i got the source from lg for it can i use that to put a fresh gb back on or am i screwed until after the holidays?

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you make a backup?? If you did, just restore in recovery.

If not, you should get a launcher file as flashable zip somehow. (no idea how to make it myself).
And it recovery mount system as USB and you can transfer this flashable zip to ur sd card and flash it in recovery.

Someone more knowledgeable might be able to guide you better.

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You could boot into recovery and do a factory reset . . .

ya i did an thats y i got the black screen cus i deleted the stock launcher. i had it working but as soon as i tryed to go back into recovery with quick boot all it did was reboot an it staed at the now screen cus i dont have a launcher thats y i need to flash a stock gb updat but the i cant cus i dont ahve a custome recovery cus its not develpoed yet LOL im just going to have to get to the setting a change the harde key short cut to market an download one if i can get the setting to show again lol
an if not going to have to wait untill i can take it into sprint an see if they can help ill make a story up of course :)

edit: is there a way to flash a rom through adb with out it being signed? if so can u direct me to a how to so i can do that thanks

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
So you are rooted but don't have a custom recovery?

Try to find an apk for a decent launcher and use ADB or terminal emulator to move it to the /system/app directory and reboot.

I'm not guaranteeing that this will work or work fully, but that should allow some more functionality so that you can fix it or reinstall stock launcher.

ikeywatson

May 1, 2011
Visit site
So you are rooted but don't have a custom recovery?

Try to find an apk for a decent launcher and use ADB or terminal emulator to move it to the /system/app directory and reboot.

I'm not guaranteeing that this will work or work fully, but that should allow some more functionality so that you can fix it or reinstall stock launcher.

and if it works "make a nandroid backup":D:D

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Like in your original post... Wrong forum. Sorry ur having issues but post in the proper forum from here on out. Good luck!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.