Any Ideas???

fenderman

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Have exhausted my thoughts but for the past 4 days my phone will only recieve a roaming connection. I was rooted and was using both cleanrom and cm7.1 kraven, but now am totally stock with a full wipe and reset so i dont believe its a rom problem. Tried just a sprint connection and its totally down, no connection whatsoever. called sprint the first night they said a tower was down, called again the next day and they said the tower was back up and running so today i called the local radioshack to see if one of the workers had a good spint connection, and he did so im confused as hell. And any ideas would be appreciated:)

bweb

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
did you make any changes in the time frame of your problems?
(was it working fine and then randomly stop working, or was it around the time you changed your rom/stock?)

fenderman

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
It just was working fine, then I just noticed it was taking way to long to download one of kravens updates, seen roaming and 1x and its been that way since

fenderman

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I only flashed once but after I booted into Android I did a full reset. I was using thunderc recovery not xonia which I believe that trick was for. Not sure about that though. Thanks for your imput!

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I only flashed once but after I booted into Android I did a full reset. I was using thunderc recovery not xonia which I believe that trick was for. Not sure about that though. Thanks for your imput!

To my knowledge you can NOT flash a baseband update via ThunderC recovery. Honestly I'd probably recommend actually reverting back to v9 and doing everything that way, it may be more difficult but you will have a better chance of having everything work in the end.

fenderman

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I never updated the baseband version it was always vd using vd roms. I also flashes stock vd recovery b4 flashing back to stock.Also the problem occured b4 flashing any update. Do not knw if that makes a difference, and I may have to lol! Thank you

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed