See you later

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Well it was nice to see the sprint optimus s have so much potential i want to thank all the devs for there hard work............THANK YOU

ON TO NEXUS S

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
No ptoblem best community out there good web site good instructers and good dev if any one is intrested ill sell it cheap i stay in florida

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I too have moved on from my optimus! I have recently purchased an EVO 3D. I just want to thank the optimus forum S and V for all the support that I have received and also Blarf, Ath3nos, Drew, The Kraven and the rest of the devs for giving me the great experience I had with my phone. Thank you all so much.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

ccrs8

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I both have an upgrade available, but thanks to this forum and the great devs, I'm just holding on the my Optimus and waiting to see where things go with Sprint (will they get Galaxy Nexus, how will their LTE plans pan out, etc.). There is nothing my Optimus can't do that bothers me enough to use my upgrade, so why change just for change? My dad got AT&T's version of the Optimus, but he's not very tech savvy and I'm not sure what the dev community is like for that phone, so he's already ready to get rid of it 6 months later.

duffkitty

Lurker
May 25, 2010
Visit site
Sprints LTE is delayed a bit. The company building it is still working to get the permission as it may effect finer military gps and farm equipment so they're looking at early fall instead of summer. I hope they release LTE phones before though with the Galaxy Nexus as it's flagship, don't mind just using 3g a while.

Wimax is supposed to be supported un 2015 and may be the last unlimited data option unless Sprint cab negotiate something with the LTE company.

They're also building radios that will hop huge jumps in spectrum. Clearwire (their Wimax company) is planning a TDD LTE I think it's called which will be slightly faster then current LTE, to do this they're developing chipsets compatible with CDMA, LTE and TDD LTE.

This is what I gather from recent articles on
Sprints business plan.

http://venturebeat.com/2011/12/06/sprint-lte-phones-2012/

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprints-sprawling-lte-plans-now-include-clearwire-and-lightsquared-and-poss/2011-12-01

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol