[MISC] Testers needed for new breed of ROM!

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to the future.

[INFO]What is the future?

The future is just a world of possibilities. We are working on an entirely new breed of ROM. Not CyanogenMod, not MIUI, not AOSP, and it is not based on official Optimus S software. Public details are few in number, but we figured we'd get the discussion and excitement started now.[/INFO]
[INFO]The Scoop:

This new ROM (which is as of now unnamed) combines awesome features from several of your favorite ROMs. We have the Notification Power Widget from Your Mom ROM (but with a few new features!), and possibly the Reboot Mod (Reboot and Recovery from power menu) that we all remember from past ROMs such as Reborn ROM and ThundeROM.

Combining those new features with features not found in other non-Sprint ROMs, such as removal of the Privacy menu, Wi-Fi Protected Setup and Sprint Visual Voicemail, we have a new ROM that is sure to give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
[/INFO]
[INFO]Team Hydro GP team:

After reviewing the several email applications we got, we have selected 3 applicants to be a part of the Team Hydro GP (Guinea Pig) team.

Meet the Team:
eletendre84
ltrz
sblood86

The application process is now ended and no more testers are being considered at this time. If you didn't get accepted we will hold your application on file until another round of applicants is required.[/INFO]

Last edited:

tmeader

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering, will the power control widget be customizable, or still locked as it is in the current Your Mom version? Looking forward to it either way.

rukin1

Banned
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I would try to test.I can use the logcat. lol.
300 words? Is ALOT! lol. But if you ned any suggestions let me know and I'll donate to this rom aswell.
I'd test, but 300 words is a bit much for me.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, i imagine "pick me and i will donate $1000.00" would likely be well received !!

Of course that is a joke, and not an offer. Lol :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781