Need your help BADLY!!!

TheRidge

TheRidge
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Alrighty then, I think I messed up big time this time around! I managed to get ZVH put on my phone, then I put you mom ROM on, but I missed a critical step I think. I forgot to make any backups :mad: And then when I went to install the options that come with momROM, I forgot to do a wipe of the cache and system. I tried formatting my SD card to start all over, but I formatted it so much that there was NOTHING on the card.
So now the only thing it does is sit at the "Your Mom Rom" screen and doesnt go any further. In order to turn it off, I have to pull the battery. So now, I dont even kinow if I downgraded it back down ZVD, because I tried that too but I got stuck and I dont even know which radio it's on now GRRR!!! Im hoping someone can give me a hand here!! Im going kooky!!! LOL Thanks in advance!! I shouldve known to leave well enough alone when I finally got MOMROM installed and it was running fine and not to screw with the options SHEESH! I'll eventually learn my lession I think LOL :mad: :mad:
Thanks for any and all help,
Ridge :cool:

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Alrighty then, I think I messed up big time this time around! I managed to get ZVH put on my phone, then I put you mom ROM on, but I missed a critical step I think. I forgot to make any backups :mad: And then when I went to install the options that come with momROM, I forgot to do a wipe of the cache and system. I tried formatting my SD card to start all over, but I formatted it so much that there was NOTHING on the card.
So now the only thing it does is sit at the "Your Mom Rom" screen and doesnt go any further. In order to turn it off, I have to pull the battery. So now, I dont even kinow if I downgraded it back down ZVD, because I tried that too but I got stuck and I dont even know which radio it's on now GRRR!!! Im hoping someone can give me a hand here!! Im going kooky!!! LOL Thanks in advance!! I shouldve known to leave well enough alone when I finally got MOMROM installed and it was running fine and not to screw with the options SHEESH! I'll eventually learn my lession I think LOL :mad: :mad:
Thanks for any and all help,

Damn. No recovery? You have a knack at this!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

dendrax

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
At this point you may be better off just reverting to stock and starting from.scratch. Can you still boot into recovery? (either from adb or with key combo)

TheRidge

TheRidge
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Damn. No recovery? You have a knack at this!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

LoL a knack at what? Screwing up my phone? HAHAHA If that's what you meant, then, Im a FREAKING PRO at it LMFAO!!!! I got it figured out. I kept fiddling with it, used an older smaller SDcard that was used in my phone before and started from scratch! I should be alright now! I'll letcha know, Im sure you'll be hearing from me HAHAHA
But seriously, thank you all for your support and help and suggestions. It's through those that Ive FINALLY figured out my phone. And by messing it up so much and putting it back together again has taught me LOTS!!! :D
Thanks again everyone!!!

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
LoL a knack at what? Screwing up my phone? HAHAHA If that's what you meant, then, Im a FREAKING PRO at it LMFAO!!!! I got it figured out. I kept fiddling with it, used an older smaller SDcard that was used in my phone before and started from scratch! I should be alright now! I'll letcha know, Im sure you'll be hearing from me HAHAHA
But seriously, thank you all for your support and help and suggestions. It's through those that Ive FINALLY figured out my phone. And by messing it up so much and putting it back together again has taught me LOTS!!! :D
Thanks again everyone!!!

Cool man hate to hear about misfortune around here, but things happen:'( Well at least you seem to have it under control now....Make a BACKUP!!!!!!

Reactions: TheRidge

TheRidge

TheRidge
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Cool man hate to hear about misfortune around here, but things happen:'( Well at least you seem to have it under control now....Make a BACKUP!!!!!!

Man, you dont know the half of it when it comes to things bad happening LOL! I EXCELL at bad crap happening to my phone. Im an electronics freak, just not too good at it (yet). But we all learn by doing right? But if there were the case, I'd be a frigging GENIUS by now hahaha! Cause, Im really stuck again. After two days of relative smooth sailing with the new MOMROM, It decided to start up with freezes and boot loops and all kinda crazy crap. So now I have to clear it off again and start from scratch I believe. But Thanks for all your help and support.. Im off to try and figure this thing out before the sun comes up LOL
:-! :confused:

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm no fan of ZVH and often point to it as the source of trouble, but have you considered that you may have installed or done something that is causing these issues. If it was working fine before and then it just started to muck up, I'm inclined to think there is an action that caused this effect.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok did you use titanium backup? In saw where someone else had these issues and lost some system files or whatever during restore.YourMom rom is very stable when actually flashed correctly, and zero bugs from my experience running it. And drew's gingerkernelV8 really cleaned up in the bug department!

TheRidge

TheRidge
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

LMAO!!! You got THAT right!! I dont know what the hell to do now. Im doing SOMETHING wrong, Im pretty sure Im following directions closely, but then I find another reply that tells me the opposite of what I did.. Im just confuzzled!! LOL
Ridge :confused: :-[
It sounds like you eat Boot Loops for breakfast. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21