OK so for Christmas I got an off brand Android tablet, in which the Android Market is not available. The other App stores are available, so they aren't an issue. On my LG Optimus S (rooted, CM7) I have paid for and downloaded a lot of apps. Is there a way I can take my PAID FOR apps from my Optimus and put them on my tablet. If someone doesn't want to discuss this publicly that's fine by me, PM's are cool. I'm not just a new guy posting in the section, I've been posting here for over a year now.

Some of the apps I paid for on the Android Market aren't available on other app marketplaces, so on the cheaper ones I wouldn't mind paying for them again, but some of them are more expensive (like Tasker, and a few games). Please help!
    12-27-2011 10:53 PM
    What tablet?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    12-28-2011 12:08 AM
    Find a way to install the market. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Take this to your tablets forum, if there is one. They will know how to assist you better.
    12-28-2011 01:07 AM
    Find a way to install the market. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Take this to your tablets forum, if there is one. They will know how to assist you better.
    I've got a tablet recently by Craig. I borked it, wifi was broken. So I returned it for full price.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    12-28-2011 02:30 AM
    You could sideload the market app, or just learn how adb pull/push works.
    12-28-2011 02:00 PM
    Not to be a #@!&, but having been here for over a year, you must then be aware that there is a forum on here for just about every device. And beyond that, there are also software and OS ones, even a specific one for the marketplace. I would imagine they would know how to help you better. Maybe even try a search. Happy hunting...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    12-28-2011 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD