Optimus v roms on Optimus s

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I did it finally flash the kraven rom using xionia. 4 every thing seems to work find but I am not able to send pic messages, .....I will keep on testing because Ian able to send text messages .....

darthbauls

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
how do i wipe my cache and dilvik...does it say wipe cache partition and then in in advanced option of rom manager wipe dilvik ??? im a newb i need step by step instructions on how to install a custom rom with rom manager using optimus v

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
how do i wipe my cache and dilvik...does it say wipe cache partition and then in in advanced option of rom manager wipe dilvik ??? im a newb i need step by step instructions on how to install a custom rom with rom manager using optimus v

Rom Manager is not supported here, read the sticky. You could brick your phone.

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Step 1: Do NOT use ROM Mangler.

Step 2: Go to the Optimus V forum and read everything. Repeat 2 times.

Step 3: Root.

Step 4: Install a custom recovery.

Step 5: Do a nandroid backup of your rooted stock.

Step 6: Install a the custom ROM of your choice that is made for your Optimus V.

Step 7: Ask questions if you have them. Thank everyone who helped you. Donate if you care to. :)

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
When there is ICE CREAM SANDWICH for the Optimus-S, you will hear about it HERE in the Optimus-S forum. I'm sure Team Hydro will make it happen if drivers for the phone can be found to work with ICS and our radio.