[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I was also unable to get data or wifi to work on alpha 2. I tried it without drew's kernel and with. I tried rebooting, airplane mode on /off and toggling data as well. It's as smooth as butter though. Kraven and Drew are my heroes = D

Also after flashing Drew's kernel I couldn't get airplane mode to stay on.

Deftones rock first off:D I seriously had to power on and off like five or six times to get data to stick. Once your airplane mode sticks, mine didn't at first, check your signal bars blue means it's a go!

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband Alp

Ah good to hear it'll eventually come through. I'm reflashing now but if I can't get it I guess I'll just keep rebooting haha.. I've been switching between ICS and my nand backup of GB so often these past few days it's ridiculous!

dirtyash

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Kraven and Drew, you guys are ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't ever upgrade to zvh. I want to flash so bad, but I might wait until a full version release. Hardware acceleration on my optimus!!! What?!? Crazy!!! I have had this phone since Nov. 2010 (got it for free w/ my upgrade way back then) and was thinking about upgrading, but I don't know now. Imagine that, a free phone that I've been using for 16 months and was satisfied with it the entire time.

I am still running Drew's CM7.1-RC0 with his 2.6.32.33 XioniaRedux Kernal Kernel and haven't considered flashing anything b/c it is running so great (w/ tremendous battery life), but now I don't see how I can't flash this.

Anyway, in order to keep this post on the subject, what kind of battery life are you guys getting? And this is probably better asked in the kernal kernel thread, but what governor is the kernal kernel running? Is it a smart-ass or what?

Oh yeah, thanks for all your hard work guys!!!

**Edit** Apparently I don't know how to spell kernel. Ha!!

Last edited:

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I have now lost data and wifi. I cannot get airplane mode to stick, or data, or wifi. All of them will self toggle back of in 15-20 seconds. I have SetCPU, and Wireless Chief controlling battery and data. It went for about 6 hours overnight and dropped from 100% to 98% with every 30 minute connection.

Then my wifi dropped, so I turned it off and tried data. (My data at home is to weak that it is usually 1x in the house, I step out onto the deck and get 3g.) Nothing. Both keep toggling back off, and I cannot get airplane mode to stick, unless I get it and immediately reboot. Then I can turn it off and immediately reboot. Ugh.

Only other snafu is that my calendar alerts do not sound. All tests work, but when time comes for a beep, nothing, no notification bar or sound.

Ok, back to my reboot routine. I just tried a CM7 restore, reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dahlik, fix permissions, and we will see.

deaftones

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

OK, I got data and wifi working. I formatted the usual, then flashed alpha 2, Gapps and drews kernel then booted. As soon as it loaded I rebooted. Then I toggled airplane mode on then off and data came on.

Reactions: mrgay

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

For the people talking about over-clocking; I have mine on "On Demand" 245-806 and no problems...

I'm also lacking wifi/data too :p but this version is super smooth with Drew's new kernel. It didn't work when I first booted and it asked me to sign in, I re-booted and it wifi worked for a little while (installed a few apps in the market) and then it just quit working...

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else having trouble getting system settings to stick?

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else having trouble getting system settings to stick?

Yes. I have been trying to toggle a setting and then immediately reboot, no back button or home button press. Nada. I finally wiped everything and started over. Weeeeeee! :D

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

And did it fix it? I reflashed in attempt to fix for me, but no go. I might wipe everything and start from scratch again..

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

And did it fix it? I reflashed in attempt to fix for me, but no go. I might wipe everything and start from scratch again..

Doing that now. I flashed ROM, kernel, gapps, booted, and as soon as it came up to welcome, I rebooted. Now at sign in it is acting different, tried to get me to sign on with my weak home 1x. Now I am at wifi, and progressing through. I think the flash, boot, reboot technique might be it.

noonebutkev

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

Doing that now. I flashed ROM, kernel, gapps, booted, and as soon as it came up to welcome, I rebooted. Now at sign in it is acting different, tried to get me to sign on with my weak home 1x. Now I am at wifi, and progressing through. I think the flash, boot, reboot technique might be it.

lmao, so im not the only one with 1x in his house XD
il try this right now :)

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Flashed over zvh - never use phone radio. Worked straight away (Cm9/iscream kernel/gapps 02012012).

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

lmao, so im not the only one with 1x in his house XD
il try this right now :)

not just 1x, but bad, weak 1x. But I have a kickass wifi with tomato firmware! ;)

Now I cannot get a market connection. First it was server error, now no connection. Cleared data, rebooted, stood on one foot chanting. No way. Browser and all other connectivity is good. Also this time Google actually restored all my settings to Gmail, Calendar, etc. First time I have ever seen that, even on CM7. It's the little things, ya know?

Now, can I just have one shot at the market? Puleeeeeze!

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Okay, I'm gonna try this one more time. Full wipe, reflashing, the works. I still couldn't get any settings to stick..

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Okay, I'm gonna try this one more time. Full wipe, reflashing, the works. I still couldn't get any settings to stick..

After you flash and boot. Don't do anything except reboot again. Many settings will still not stick for me, but it changed the entire behavior of setup for me.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

After you flash and boot. Don't do anything except reboot again. Many settings will still not stick for me, but it changed the entire behavior of setup for me.

Yeah seriously it works, somehow. I also found to get 3g to stick, under settings got to data usage, turn mobile connection off and back on there. It worked for me. My gallery force closes every time can anyone else confirm this? Not the camera but just the gallery app itself.

noonebutkev

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

well...i can't get data to stick, im going back to alpha1 until the kraven has any suggestions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae