[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

repast

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Full wipe - flash rom - flash gapps - flash virgin fix - reboot - skip setup - go to settings/performance and Select dc2sd for your sd-ext option - reboot - enter play store to setup your Google account - finish setting up to your liking and enjoy

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

Would this, without swap in other scripts (e.g. int2ext+ pr int2ext4+), show internal storage total space (Settings -> Storage) larger than 165 MB?

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Would this, without swap in other scripts, show internal storage total space (Settings -> Storage) larger than 165 MB?

No, In settings - storage it'll still just show the real internal. However in settings - partition info you can view it all

repast

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
No, In settings - storage it'll still just show the real internal. However in settings - partition info you can view it all

Thanks. I did choose "dc2sd" option in performance, but when I install google voice from the play store, my total space in internal does get reduced by >10 MB, as viewed in Settings->Apps (and I quickly ran out of space this way and get insufficient space error). Any hint that how this can be dealt with?

edit: wow, this seems to be working. after I installed google voice app, in the storage menu, internal storage usage did get an increase of >10MB, but the reduction in *available space* is < 0.1MB; while in the Apps menu, the internal storage usage seems staying at where it was before installing google voice app (65MB used, 100MB free). Thx for clarifying!

Last edited:

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Well,in settings-performance- mem mgmnt...I only have 3 options/settings and the dc2sd isn't there.. I'm still not likinking apps
Further info plz

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Well,in settings-performance- mem mgmnt...I only have 3 options/settings and the dc2sd isn't there.. I'm still not likinking apps
Further info plz

That's because it's settings - performance - A2SD (ext) settings you should be looking at

Alnn

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Never mind I found it...... Wifi tether not working with current build

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't think calling works on this rom, I called someone earlier and they said they couldn't hear me

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Not there... I will attach SS shortly...

eta4abur.jpg

You are on cai a19 right?

bjzapp

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
No. 18c.---also couldn't get portable hotspot to work, or that's how I'd attach mySS's. I'd really like
to get these things setup asap w/o another flash & reinstall apps

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
No. 18c.---also couldn't get portable hotspots to work, or that's how I'd attach mySS's.

Ahh ok then you don't need to do anything the rom will automatically make use of an ext partition. It will however not show you correct info in setting storage and or settings apps.

patrax3

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Then how do you enable apps2sd if you have no sd-ext partition? it gives this script to run something that isn't there? I'm confused and always get the
'running low on space' issue. Could someone please elaborate on how to do this. The Rom is great but after installing 3 apps you get low on space? what gives? How do you create this mystery partition? is it some big secret? I have been trying to get this to work for 2 days. Can someone help.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Then how do you enable apps2sd if you have no sd-ext partition? it gives this script to run something that isn't there? I'm confused and always get the
'running low on space' issue. Could someone please elaborate on how to do this. The Rom is great but after installing 3 apps you get low on space? what gives?

You need to backup your sdcard to pc-use recovery to partition sd-card-restore sdcard from pc

bjzapp

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
That's what I was questioning in a sense b4
Was said that trwp recovery was not needed. Indeed cmr worked fine for the flash...

Now I'm wondering what's goin on with that and a few other key issues I'm wondering about with this.
The reverting back to home screen and sometime freezing up ate the big ones. Clock and even keyboard type lag are evident as I'm sending this...

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So partition it to what? I understand the process but will Xionia create th sd-ext partition? Thanx.

I would switch to a newer recovery personally but yes xionia should be able to partition it. I'm not real familiar with the layout of xionia but I think it's under advanced. Swap=0 size=whatever you want to use for apk space

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma